1.2

Stiles POV

how did Derek find out?

Stiles couldn't sleep, he wouldn't stop thinking about how Derek knew, was something wrong? Did he sense it?

It was literally in the middle of the night and he called Ariana, he had to know.

"You do realize it's in the middle of the night Stiles?"

"Yes, and I'm sorry for waking you up. But there is something I really need to know."

"Sure?"

"I got busted. One in the pack found out. I don't know how, Isn't the 'Not supposed to get noticed' thing working? and if it isn't that, How?"

"It cant be that, but I do have a theory. I don't know if it's a myth or if it's real though."

"Tell me!"

"Dude chill. So, It's said that mates are drawn to each other . Which could mean you found your soul mate. Congratulations and goodnight."

"Goodnight.."

Stiles was literally scared to death.

Derek. Mate?

This was insane.

Derek's POV

Its like 3 am, and I can't go to sleep. What the hell is going on?

"Stop having so much feels Der-bear, it smells annoying."

I heard Peter through the wall, I'm not even going to ask why the hell he's awake. Because when it comes to Peter you don't wanna know.

- Next Day

"Is there anything you can do to make it go away?" I asked Peter.

"Well there is one thing, but you'll have to tell,''

"What do you mean tell?!"

"Tell your little wolf lover that you're kinda into them and if they respond positively then you're screwed. But if they don't feel the same, you'll get over it."

"Oh my god! I don't even feel that way! I'm just automatically drawn to him for gods sake! And he's a kid!"

"Alright Then."

Stiles POV

"You both look and smell worried, whats going on?" Scott said at lunch,

"It's kind of a weird thing, and you probably have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm..."

"Dude breathe,"

"I think I found my mate." I said and looked him in the eyes,

"And I'm freaking out about it!"

Scott looked weird at me,

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"You wouldn't say that if you knew who it was.."

"Then who is it?" He sighed.

"It's Derek."

Scotts eyes widened,

"What!?"