1.1

Derek couldn't get it out of his mind, the mate thing with stiles. Is it even possible? The werewolf is supposed to be drawn to the opposite gender. Maybe Stiles was a girl, he could hide that? But that was just stupid and Derek laughed at himself.

Stiles pov

I actually felt good for once. Equality felt good. I just got home from playing with Scott, and yes, Playing.

I was actually really tired and I just wanted to go to sleep when i heard something or someone tapping in the window. It was Derek.

I opened my window and let him in, I don't really know why. I mean like just a month ago I would've locked it and gone to sleep.

''Did you tell him?'' He asked.

''Yeah, why?'' I asked, why did it matter?

''Just wondering..'' he said.

I could hear his heart speeding up, either he was lying or something was wrong.

''What's up?'' I asked

He looked weird at me, I just can't put my finger on why or what for that part.

''Nothing'' he said and proceeded to leave my room by the window.

''I can hear that you're lying, you know''

He froze by the window, and before jumping out he said,

''I know''

And poof, he was gone.

----------------------------------------------

Next day

Stiles pov

I woke up, wanting to never get out of bed. So I closed my eyes again but shot them open the next second.

How did Derek find out about me?

---------------------------------------------

Omg I'm so sorry for not writing, having sucky and short chapters.