4

~Vance and Victor's house in media~

Josh's Pov- I was woken up with my face in someone's chest, letting out a small groan I lifted my head to meet the face of one of my substitute teacher. "Did you have a nice nap, Baby?" He asked me. "Where am I, What's going on?" I asked starting to freak out when I realized I was on my teacher naked. "Josh, you need to calm down, Do you know about the laws for a vampire to get a human?" My other substitute teacher who was driving asked. "Yes, sir it says that a vampire can take a human if that human has been abused, orphaned or homeless, but I am neither so why did you take me?" They both glanced at me with pity. "Josh, you were abused"Mr Vic said, before I could open my mouth to protest that I was not, Mr Vance spoke up "Josh, you may think that what he did was punishment, but it was not, it was abuse, a punishment will not leave you bruised, scarred or bleeding. Understood?" I just nodded my head. "You can go back to sleep baby, we have another half an hour drive before we get home." with that I fell back asleep.

Vance's POV- I felt Josh falling back asleep and looked up at my husband "I don't regret killing that SOB, abusing Josh and Josh thinking it was punishment, Vic what do we do when we need to punish him?" Vic looks at me and sighs "Hopefully we won't have to but if we do it will mainly be timeouts unless he swears or hits or bites then 5-10 spanks, but only after a warning. And lots of cuddles afterwards." I nodded my head that makes sense. I wrapped my arms around Josh and felt myself slowly falling asleep.

I awoke when I felt the car stopped. "Want to wake him up, babe?" I shook my head. "He'll wake up when we move around" Vic nodded and got out of the car, he came to the back and opened the door for me. I stood up while holding Josh, just as I thought Josh awoken.

Josh POV- I was woken up when I felt movement. Lifting my head I see we are at a huge house. "Welcome home baby boy" Mr Vic chuckled. "H..ho...How?" I stuttered out. Mr Vance just laughed "We work in government, we only substitute when needed, now let's go inside." Mr Vance carried me inside and directly up a flight of spiral stairs, and into a huge bathroom. I struggled in Mr Vance's hold, when he didn't loosen it I started crying. "Hey Hey Calm Down Josh," Mr Vic said while pulling me into his own arms. "Please don't make me sit" I cried out. "Josh I am going to hold you and shower you, We won't dare make you sit when you are like this" I pulled my head away from his shoulders and looked him in the eyes my dark brown, meeting his light brown. "Promise?" He chuckled and pulled me closer "I promise that we won't do anything to hurt you unless it's for your own health and safety, now let's get you clean" with that He walked into the walk-in shower with me.

I was about to ask why he was going to shower with his clothes on until I looked down and saw he was just in his boxers. Mr Vance walked in also just in his boxers and turned on the shower. Mr Vic turned me around I quickly covered my privates. "Just going to wash your front first, no need to hide anything we all have the same parts, besides you are now our son." with that Mr Vance grabbed strawberry smelling body wash and washed me. I squirmed when he did my privates, but he was very quick. Mr Vic then turned me back around so I was facing him. "Now Josh, we need to do your back, and it will hurt, unless one of us bites you, just to paralyze you from the chest down, you will only feel a small nip" I just nodded my head. He held me tighter and I feel him bite my neck, I let out a small scream. He pulled his mouth away and kissed the top of my head. "Shh baby boy, you're okay, shh, no more pain for today okay" Mr Vic whispered to me as he bounced me slightly. "Can you feel your back or legs at all? Josh" Mr Vance asked me. I tried to feel something chest down but felt nothing. "No" I whispered. Mr Vic smiled down towards me. "That's good it means the little bit of venom I injected into you is working" I sense that Mr Vance was washing my back only because he was near me with a cloth and the removable shower head. When he was about done I heard him gasp. "Vic, Josh needs to go get checked out, TONIGHT" "What do you mean Vance?" Mr Vance didn't say anything and just pulled me out of Mr Vic's arms, and position me so my back was showing to Mr Vic, Mr Vic let out a deep growl.

He left the bathroom and came back 10 seconds later with clothes on and what looked like a long sleeve navy blue onesie that had silver Harry Potter deathly hallow symbol and yellow lightning bolt on it and a nappy, in his hands. Mr Vance wrapped me in a fuzzy sky-blue towel and passed me off to him and left the bathroom.

Vic's POV- When Vance left the bathroom, I placed Josh on the changing table. "Mr Vic, what's happening?" Josh asked scared. I kneeled down to his eye level. "First off Josh, You are now mine and Vance's son, therefore you don't need to call us Mr Vic or Mr Vance any more" "Th...the...then what do I call you?" he asked nervously just as Vance walked back in "I'm Dad or Daddy" Vance stated, leaning on the doorway. "And I'm Papa" I stated looking Josh in the eyes "Now to answer your questions about the nappy and onesies," I stated as I started putting on the nappy, to distract him. "The nappy is because you cannot feel down there, therefore you will lose control of your bodily functions, and the nappy is to protect your clothes." I taped up the nappy, and started on the onesies, "The onesies is because it is late at night and you may want to sleep." I zipped up the outfit and picked him up. "B..bu...but why?" I sat him down in the car seat, strapped him in and handed Vance the keys.