At four o'clock, the number of guests in the shop was relatively small, and Wei Han was not too busy. At the front desk, he casually flipped through a magazine. Just then, Curly Yellow Hair pushed the door open. His expression was very tired, and he quickly picked a seat, his whole body lying tired on the table.

"Classmate Jiang, have you gone to see Professor Ding?" Wei Han walked over and asked concernedly.

Suddenly there was a big living person in front of him, and Curly Yellow Hair was a bit stupefied. "You are?"

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself." Wei Han embarrassingly smiled, "My name is Wei Han. I don't know if you have any impression? I'm in the same class as you."

"Ah? What a coincidence." Curly Yellow Hair was a little surprised. Seeing Wei Han had a good-natured face, he also raised the corners of his mouth, "My name is Jiang Chengrui, you can call me 'Little Jiang'."

"Little Jiang, Professor Ding didn't make things too difficult for you?"

Jiang Chengrui somewhat fidgety, grabbed his head and groaned, "It really was nothing, just scolded by him, then tidied a week's worth of city criminal cases for him, and went back and forth to move a set of books that were just sent to the department. In short, I heard enough of his mouth cannon and gave him free labor."

Wei Han, "Uh..."

"Ai, I'm obviously busy enough to die. At noon, I would have been here to help take delivery. At 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I was planning to pick up my brother from school, but all of these are now dashed. Right, I'll have to talk to you later. I have to go home to cook for my brother. In the evening, I still have to go to the night market to set up a stall, and still have to do two days of express delivery on the weekend..."

Jiang Chengrui used his fingers to list out a series of things to do. Wei Han listened and stared blankly. After half a day, he finally forced out two laughs, "Haha, it seems that Little Jiang, you are really busy. It's no wonder that you don't sleep enough every day, and always sleep in class."

Jiang Chengrui shrugged. "There's nothing I can do. Forced by life."

Wei Han wanted to ask further details, when the male manager, Song Bohao appeared. He came up and rubbed Jiang Chengrui's head, very concernedly asked, "Ah Rui, I think you look tired recently. Why don't I help you to do the express deliveries this weekend, and you rest at home for two days?"

"Brother Bohao, don't worry, I'm still in good health. It's just that I ran into that pervert and got annoyed to death."

Wei Han instantly seized on the word "pervert", and no need to mention, it was definitely Pei Yuyang with his abnormal mind.

"Is that man still clinging to you?" Song Bohao's expression changed, somewhat worried.

Jiang Chengrui was unconcerned and waved his hand. "Since my family's dog bit his butt last time, after getting several stitches, it's been quiet for a week."

"......"

That picture was too beautiful, that Wei Han somewhat didn't dare to imagine.

In the evening, because Qi Hao was still working at the police station and Mother Wei went to deliver a dinner of love to Dad Qi, only Wei Han and Qi Zhifan were left at home.

In the living room, Wei Han was excitedly watching a Hong Kong cop-and-robber show, from time to time waving his fist in excitement. In stark contrast, Qi Zhifan was quietly browsing through the finance magazine.

Reading for awhile, Qi Zhifan's eyebrows locked deeply. "Wei Han, can you be quiet?"

Wei Han heard this and was secretly pleased, instead, turning the volume higher: "I'm sorry ah, I get easily excited. Odd Trouble, if you don't like the noise, you can go alone to your own room."