Manik heard it all. What Ragini loves Laksh. No way Ragini u r mine. I will do whatever is necessary to make u mine.

At break time Ragini was pissed her plan using Suraj failed.

Ragini y does he has this authority kind of nature?! Arrrg!

Avny; Look the new girl I heard she cried bcz of the Rowdy no. 1.

Ragini; acha?! Hmm hey U...! New girl!

Laksh comes he took her hand n leaves with her.

Ragini was shocked it felt like her heart stopped beating. She stops breathing seeing Laksh holding someone else hand make her furious. [u know na without twist n misunderstanding no fun].

Ragini glares at Avny. U said he made her cry?! Now he is holding her hand n taking her away.

Suraj Oh ho something or better say someone is burning! How sweet!

Manik Great I can use this girl to create the needed hate! She will forget him soon.

The girl; Bhaiya I said I'm sorry don't shout or scold at me!

Laksh; Bhaiya again! Uff no it's okay I just wanted to save u from these girls... they r mad. Especially that one there. In the white black top.

 In the white black top

The girl; Okay.

Laksh; n I'm sorry I shouldn't have shout at u like that! Okay. I'm Laksh n u r?!

The girl; Kanak Sir!

Laksh; what yaar Bhaiya Se Sir?!

Kanak; u didn't liked it na calling u Bhaiya!

Laksh shook his head. Call me Bhaiya. Sir sounds old... very old! I might be ur senior but not a Sir.

Ragini That girl is a enemy'. Girls she is working with the Rowdy's she is on our target list.

Chakor; really.

Avny; haan for sure! She told the other's that Laksh made her cry now they r best friends...

Anika; but she is new maybe she misunderstood or he is tricking her?! We should be careful!

Chakor; Haan.

Ragini; No way I called her she should have come to me but she went with him. She is on the target list that is final.

They rebel's agreed.

Kanak; Can I go now?!

Laksh; haan but stay away from them!

Kanak nods. Don't worry. I will!

The day takes an end n Ragini was hell angry on that new girl.

Manik took this as his opportunity n made a call.

Ragini; Oh hi Manik how r u?! Long time u called me have u been kicked out of the Rowdy gang?!

Manik; Oh no no it's not like that. I called u to inform u abt Laksh n that new girl!

Ragini; what? I mean u cares?!

Manik; I thought u should know as she is weakness being his gf...

Ragini; what?! G... girl.. girlfriend. She is his gf?! Just in one day?! I have been trying it since a year. And that new girl did this in one day. I hate her!.

Manik; haan Laksh said she is so down to earth n pure nature that she is just too good to be true. We were all shocked that this arrogant guy can fall in love with someone.

Ragini; Thank U! Now I know what to do! Don't forget tomorrow is the excursion... see u there...

Manik; ya see u there. Bye!

Tututut

Manik shit this girl na...

On the other side.

Laksh; y u call me I'm not talking to u!

Suraj; then don't talk but at least listen!

Laksh rolls his eyes. Tell me what u have to say!

Suraj; first I'm out of it neither I'm on Ragini or ur side. Love is love... I want interfere.

Laksh; I don't love her!

Suraj; yeah but she does love u... on her weird way! Well listen... give her a chance to prove herself if u still don't like to... then okay.

Laksh; I thought u r not on her side?!

Suraj; I'm not. I just wanted to mention it. That love needs the chance to explore... don't do anything that might hurt anyone else...

Laksh; who?!

Suraj; u r smart enough...

Laksh; aren't u drunken tonight?!

Suraj; I stopped drinking!

Laksh; what?!

Suraj; bye!

Laksh; bye!

....

Ragini I need to find out who she is... how can I blindly trust Manik? He had broken our friendship. He had lied to me earlier too. Haan I have to find it out by my own.

Laksh Uff when he isn't drunken he is mature uff okay fine I will give her a chance to prove but even if she proves herself I can't accept her... no way...

Ragini I want this love to happen soon

Laksh What will be the result of this relationship?!

Ragini Isn't it cool?!

Laksh it's so weird.

Ragini No it's our secret love story

______

Next part excursion

Please comment and vote