Wei Han continued to look for the second book on criminal law, and the result was it was also gone.

“It can’t have also been borrowed by Qi Zhifan, right?”

“Classmate Qi often comes to borrow books and is especially studious,” the administrator aunt praised.

Fuck, Wei Han didn’t believe this evil, but the reality was still cruel…the third and fourth book also couldn’t be found.

Damn it, he already had tears in his eyes. He shouldn’t have come to borrow books today.

Looking at Wei Han’s ‘born without love’ face, the administrator aunt still slightly smiled. “Oh, you and Classmate Qi are really destined. The books you wanted to borrow had all been borrowed by him. There’s no more.”

“Hehe, it’s really destiny, an ill-fated destiny.”

Wei Han’s heart almost collapsed. Odd Trouble was everywhere.

Without any books to read, Wei Han simply sat down and used the computer to surf the Internet. Extremely exasperated, he typed out the name “Qi Zhifan” in the school’s internal BBS. He began to search for all the information related to his slag brother.

There was a pile of information related to “Qi Zhifan”, most of the keywords were “law department male god”, “god of study”, “handsomest terminator”, “student council vice president”, “male god can be straight can be bent” and so on…

In the face of these dazzling information, Wei Han objected, feeling they were too exaggerated. Infatuated girls really can chase after Qi Zhifan, each and every one of them were in the appearance association.

He wanted to see the other people’s gossip. What astonishing inside story can they expose?

He directly clicked the post with the most replies, the hot topic “Law Department Male God”. He scrolled down with the mouse, and saw that someone had posted online a page of Qi Zhifan’s achievement records. Wei Han stopped.

Facing the computer screen, Wei Han was petrified for thirty seconds.

S Uni’s special applicant student, just entered the school for a year, fourteen courses were all full marks. Not only was the course credits ranked first in the whole year, but comprehensive evaluation was also first. He won the S Uni’s special scholarship and national scholarship.  In addition to Chinese, he also mastered the English, French, German, Japanese and Korean languages. Piano professional grade eight, national calligraphy grade seven, teacher and student evaluations were quite high, exceeding S Uni’s professors and the best doctoral students’ expectations.

Qi Zhifan himself also indicated that he would also major in business and obtain a double degree before graduating.

Starting from elementary school, Qi Zhifan presided over various on-campus and off-campus activities, and was very experienced in this area.  His own award-winning records were also numerous. Not only in the fields of piano and calligraphy, but they also included many knowledge speech contests and skill competitions.

Just last year on behalf of S Uni, Qi Zhifan participated in the province’s knowledge competition and won first place. He participated in the national research competition and obtained the province regional excellence award.

Seeing this, Wei Han was petrified for another thirty seconds.

“Holy fuck, really this unbelievably good?” A surprised voice came from behind him. The frightened Wei Han immediately returned back to reality.

The curly-haired girl sitting to the right behind Wei Han was pulling another long-haired girl, face full of disbelief, “Man-man, quickly come over and see, Qi Zhifan, he simply…”