9

kyra

I shuffled uncomfortably under the covers, sweating. It was disgusting. I opened my eyes and looked around.

The sun illuminated light throughout the room making it clear to see what's in here. I looked over where Brayden was.

He was still sleeping. I chuckled softly and turned completely around to face him. I ran my fingers through his soft hair making him mumble something and pull me closer. I kissed his forehead and continued running my fingers through the soft black hair.

~2 minutes later~

My wrist started getting tired so I slowly stopped. I started thinking, when were they gonna be back from their trip? I heard the small creak of a door and the loud sigh from Maddy. I grabbed my phone and pulled the charger off gently, and wiggled out of his grip. I slapped his face and he woke up.

"What?!" He yelled. I stared at him for a second, then I started laughing. He gave me a dirty look and got up from the bed. Walking to the bathroom, I tripped him and he fell flat on his face.

"You're so gonna get it." He stated into the carpet. "Me or the carpet?" I giggled. He got up and slammed the door shut, giving me a chance to leave. I opened the door and closed it quietly. I slid down the stairs and climbed over the gate.

Dumb fucking gate.

"Kyra?" He called. I squeaked and hid behind the couch. I heard him walk down the stairs and hop over the gate. I looked over at Maddy who was eating next to Zalek. I snarled as I saw a Cheerio fall out of the bowl. Zalek looked up and froze. "hey, Maddy, could you move yourself to a different table, please?" "Yeah, sure." I stood up and jumped over the table. Tackling the cereal invader to the ground. The chair shattered beneath him and he cried out in pain.

"S'right. Dumb bitch." I called walking away. I ran straight into something hard and familiar. "Am I home?" I asked moving my hands around the object. "You're home is my home, so yes." The object laughed. I squeaked and backed away.

This was.. Really bad. ;-;

~

Okay, I have a question. Should I make a story where they go to Italy instead of staying home alone? And also give then new mates of course. But should I?

Comment, please!

Have a wonderful day, babes!😘