8

kyra

I woke up, almost sweating. I sat up and felt a weight leave my abdomen. 'Damn it, Kyra. Pull it together.' I said smacking my forehead quietly. I removed the dark arm and went into the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands, putting my hair up after I dried them. I jogged downstairs after putting on a pair of fluffy socks. I made a bowl of cereal for myself and sat at the table, shoving a spoon full of Cheerios in my mouth. I saw Zalek walk into the kitchen and reach for the box of Cheerios.

"Touch that box, and I will skin you alive." I threatened. He smirked and touched the box with his index finger. I stood up from the chair and charged at him. His eyes widened in realization and he ran for the stairs. He tripped midway and hit his forehead on the wooden stair. I sat on his back and bounced. He barely even noticed, so I did what I had to do.

"MADDY!! HE TRIED TO EAT MY CEREAL!" I screamed. I heard a thud and a groan. "You didn't.."

"Oh, I did." I smirked and mustered up the best puppy dog face. I heard her footsteps echoing through the house as she made her way to the stairs. As she got to the top of the stairs she stared that got down.

He finally gave in and looked away, standing up and walking into the living room. "Come, let me get you a bowl of.. Fruit loops." I said dramatically. She cheered and brought the whole entire bed cover down with her. Zalek made a disapproving look but she smacked that look right off his face. He whimpered and held his cheek.

She'd won. We ate our cereal and went back to bed again. This time, until the morning.

we played cards for two hours making it 8 at night, so we just decided to go back to sleep.

"I'm coming for you." I whispered closing the door back as I walked into the room. He groaned and rolled over, reaching out for me. As soon as his hand fell into the mattress his eyes were open and he was alert. "Calm down, you're like a cat on LSD or something." I mumbled tiredly, yawning. He chuckled and we cuddled once more, sleeping the night away as always.

~

Boom, update.

You should check out my other story. Bc it's weird already. 🙌 yay, anyway, it's like five thirty in the morning and I'm awake. 😢 have a wonderful day, babes😘