“I…I am Qi Zhifan’s brother!” In an emergency, seeing that he can’t defend his chastity, Wei Han didn’t care about the other and yelled out loudly.

Everyone: “…”

Seeing Bear Brother’s disbelieving look, Wei Han emphasized again, “Really…it’s true! I’m really Qi Zhifan’s older brother, your Gavin’s older brother. If you don’t believe me, then ask him.”

As a result, one after the other, everyone looked at Qi Zhifan who had been in a depression all along. Qi Zhifan was silent, neither admitting nor denying. His attitude was to completely ignore the person.

Wei Han, who’d thought he had caught a lifeline, was stupefied. What the hell!

Qi Zhifan, this little brother was too heartless, right? Even if they didn’t have any blood relationship, he didn’t even remember brotherly feelings. Whether good or bad, they still lived under the same roof. What’s more, the bastard even ate how many of his home-cooked meals!

Bear Brother grunted and sneered: “Haha, you shouldn’t try to worm your way into being Gavin’s friend. He’s not to be trifled with. You should just obediently lie in my arms tonight.”

“Please just let me go. In fact, as long as it’s not sleeping with me, I’m willing to do anything else.

I can cook delicious food. Whatever you want to eat, I can cook for you.” Qi Zhifan was completely unreliable from the start. Wei Han could only use his expertise in fine cuisine to entice the other.

Bear Brother: “I’m not hungry right now.”

“Then something to drink? I also learned a bit of bartending, and can mix a cocktail for you to drink.”

“The drinks here are ready-made, you mix a fart! Laozi only wants to get on you.” Bear Brother was already very impatient.

“Sing…singing! Then alright, I can sing a little song to amuse big brother and make you happy, okay?”

Looking at the trembling Wei Han with face wanting to cry from embarrassment, Little Yan, who was watching the liveliness, suddenly became interested and smiled, “Oh, then you sing a song for us to hear.”

A dark light quickly flashed through Qi Zhifan’s pupils.

In this situation in a gay bar, Wei Han’s eyes spun around, thinking. Finally, he cleared his throat and “heart tearing and lung splittingly” sung loudly at the top of his lungs–

“Horseman, you’re so mighty and magnificent, horse galloping like a storm. Endless wilderness as you go wandering. Your heart is as vast as the earth…

Horseman, you’re in my heart. I wish to melt in your broad chest, endless wilderness go with you to wander. All the days are as sunny as you…”

Everyone: “…”

Qi Zhifan decisively got up and left.

“Fuck, too fucking bad, so bad I want to throw up! Kid, you’re looking for a beating!”

After little mustache uncle heard this song, he completely had no interest in sleeping with Wei Han and only wanted to beat him up.

“I was born tone deaf. It’s not my fault,” Wei Han said as if he’d been wronged.

“But you dared to fucking sing out for this Laozi to hear, then it’s your fault!”

Little mustache uncle lifted his foot and kicked. This time he was really angry. Tormented by this kid for so long, his lust was choked to death. But he still had to vent out his bellyful of anger.