The corner of Wei Han's mouth twitched. Hey! I didn't run out of toilet paper. I have it here!

He did not want to reject someone else's kindness though, so Wei Han still received it, then laughed quitely, "Hehe, thanks ah. But, I still have a little problem. I want to borrow some cosmetics. Don't know whether you have it or not?"

Luckily, Wei Han's question was not being ignored by the other man. He immediately saw a comb, a foundation, mascara and eyeliner being pushed from under the partition.

"....."

The Wei Han who had suddenly become 'rich' was feeling a bit 'overwhelmed'.

He opened the foundation and held a mirror in his hand. Wei Han only combed his hair, and powdered his face a little. He did not use the other stuff since he was a big man.

"Hah...." Wei Han sighed several times. He wanted to say something but didn't know how and where to start.

However, he did not need to say anything, because the kind brother next door unexpectedly was really good at understanding others. He actually gave Wei Han a rubber band and hairpin! The happy Wei Han suddenly thought of an idea.

He combed his bang up using the rubber band and hairpin, revealing his bright and clean forehead. Wei Han felt pretty satisfied with this new hairstyle.

There was another thing he was sure of, and it was... the brother next door must be super lady-like. Otherwise, as a man, he would not bring so many of these things to the toilet.

"Brother, thank you for helping me a lot." Wei Han cupped his own hands, and said his thanks once again. However, as he was doing this, he suddenly saw a hand reaching out from the next door, offering something to him, it's.... a sexy pink thong.

What the hell is this?! So shameful and erotic!

Wei Han did not dare to receive it.

"Er...good brother, this gift is too expensive. I already borrowed a lot of things from you, so, I can't receive any more than this. Well, you can keep it. Oh right, why haven't I seen any lipstick?"

Actually, Wei Han wasn't really interested in lipstick and he absolutely did not wish to apply any lipstick. He just wanted to change the topic.

He did not expect that the man next door would really give a lip balm to him though.

"Eh, why only lip balm?"

"Damn it! Because the lipstick I used run out very quickly!"

"......" Wei Han was dumbfounded by the uncle's sudden deep and aggressive voice. He heard a 'bang' and his own door was suddenly flung open.

A determined face full of makeup appeared in his sight. The man upper body was dressed in a leopard printed-outfit, while black leather shoes fitted his legs...... he was a very tall and muscular uncle. Wei Han was so shocked that he almost threw up a mouthful of blood.

This motherfucker is a King Kong Barbie!

Wei Han straightened himself, firmly received the pink underwear, quickly gathered his belongings, and hurriedly ran out of the toilet.

As for his clothes, Wei Han simply took off his brown jacket and wore the t-shirt that was originally hidden behind his jacket. He also rolled up his long pants slightly.

Wei Han wasted a lot of time in the toilet, so now he had to squeeze himself in the crowd to look for Qi Zhi Fan. He finally found Qi Zhi Fan sitting at the bar, ignoring another man beside him who was flirting with him.