The next day

I woke up to Oliver getting dressed I smiled and said "morning baby" "morning did you get hot last night?" I laughed "yeah your a freaking heater but that's good bc I'm an icebox" he laughed and said "yw baby" I got up got an outfit for today and walked into the bathroom did my morning routine and braided it and put it in a bun and got dressed it was Moy army merch and white ripped jeans and black converse I walked downstairs to see Kylee and logan sleeping on the couch I said " oli this is wayy to cute we HAVE to wake up Kylee" I said with a evil smirk he said "babe i love you more then anything buttt I don't wanna get on her bad side bc she'll take you from me and I don't want that" he came up behind me and put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek and walked away " love you too" he prolly went to do a musically ok now back to the prank I think imma scream and say "kylee my ex is hurting me again" but I have to text everyone first
Text convo
Audri~hey guys imam prank Kylee that my ex is in the house and is hurting me so no one come down here and freak out ok?
Jayde~ kk
Bri~ok
Seb~ got it 👍🏼
My everything~okay baby💜
End of convo
I screamed and said Kylee help my ex is punching me again and it hurts
She jerked up so fast I busted out laughed and she got up and chased me till I ran up to mine and olis room and basically threw my self on him and I messed up his musically but idc kylee ran in here and said "Michelle that was not funny I thought you where getting hurt next time that happens- oli cut her off "hey kylee before you slap my girlfriend can I stop you there?" She just looked at him and he said "imma take that as a yes" "you see Audri told me about you and how many times you prank her since you learned how to walk that was just payback and ain't no one gunna put a finger on my baby okay? Bc I'm always with her and if anyone tries imam break there fingers" kylee said " okay then If I can't slap her let me slap you" "I wanna slap someone" oli said "okay.." "NO KYLEE LYNN DONT YOU PUT A FINGER ON MY BOYFRIEND IF YOU DO I WONT EVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN" I said..okay screamed I threw my self onto oli who looked so surprised kylee said " okay overprotective much?" "Well when you stalk someone on instagram musically Snapchat and twitter for almost two years then he becomes your boyfriend and you get to spend every minute of everyday with him yeah imma be overprotective" kylee was like "okay good point" and walked out now it was hella awkward between me and oli bc I never told him I stalked him "Audri?" "Ummm yeah?" "Where you lying back there?" I walked up to him "why would I lie? Why would you think that?" "Idk Audri maybe bc it sounds like your lying bc how fast you said it" "babe it takes me time to make up a lie and if I did it would take me time to remember it so it would take me longer to talk" "did you actually stalk me?" "No...I just screamed everytime you posted or everytime I got to hear your beautiful voice on Snapchat or Insta and I know every word of every musically you've ever done and now that your standing right here and I get to call you mine and get to wake up with you cuddling me and your kisses omg babe your kisses are amazing and I'm so happy that I bumped into you that first time at the mall and thx to you I don't cut anymore and I'm not depressed I've smiled more in the last six months then i have since I was like 12 Oliver I you and everything about you" "babe okay first off I love you more and you actually screamed everytime I posted or you heard my voice? He laughed and I'm glad I'm standing right here bc of you didn't walk into the bathroom when you did that one day I wound have done it like actually bc I thought you didn't love me I thought you where one of those people who use other people for followers and where gunna break up with me and omg if you would I wouldn't ever post again and you legit mean everything thing to me and now that I know you won't ever break my heart bc your obviously obsessed with me we are good bc I won't ever break your heart either" omg I swear he topped me in that I was blushing since he told me he loved me "Oliver for one it's okay for me to be obsessed with my own boyfriend so imam continue being obsessed till the day I die bc you are my other half and I love you more then-Oliver obviously got tired of me taking bc he smashed his lips on mine and I felt his tear drops on my arms I pulled away and he smiled where those happy tears?