First Kiss?

Mark POV

I ran out of the room to catch Sean. I see him walking down the street. I look a little closer... is he crying? I walk up to him.

Sean POV

I am walking down the street, tears running down my face. I was crying because, well because I knew that I had to work with the man I loved. I know it may sound weird but it's also because he hates me. He is going to make me do all of the work and probably hurt me while he's at it. "Hi!" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I realised who it was. I turned around and saw Mark. I screamed, fell to the floor and started sobbing. He looked at me... sadly?

Mark POV

Damn... Have I hurt that badly? I swallowed my sobs. "P-please, don't hurt me mark, I promise I will do all of the work, just don't hurt me..." He said. My God... "It's OK. I don't want to hurt you. And I'm not going to make you do all of the work." I said. He still was backing away from me. I noticed he was limping. I fell on my knees crying. "M-mark?" he said. "I am so so sorry Sean! I am sorry for teasing you and abusing you for so long. I hate myself so much! Please say you'll forgive me!" I said sobbing.

Sean POV

What the fook? He is not being normal. I looked at him sobbing on the concrete. I grab his arm and help him up. he sniffs. "of course I forgive you" I said. He smiled. his once beautiful chocolate brown eyes were now swollen and red. "T-thank you" he said sniffling. he put his arm around my back. "Do you want to work at the project at my house?" He said. "Gladly!" I said. Should i really be doing this? I mean he has been bullying me since I can remember. He basically tortured me for the past six years. i slowly moved away from him and he kind of got the hint. He put down his arm. I look over at him. he looks at me with a weak smile. i feel bad. I should not have done that.

Mark POV

Why is he pulling away from me? I did basically torture him though... I really do deserve this. He looks at me. I look at him with a weak smile. I see him look down at the ground. He puts his arm around my back. I know i don't deserve it but... I put my arm around his back as well. Then i hear some voices laughing behind us. i felt a terrified look come across my face and start to walk faster. Sean also starts to walk quickly with me. It was Noah and Alex. All of a sudden Sean gets pushed down to the concrete. I fall down with him. I look up to Noah and Alex and they gasp. "Mark!?!" They said in unison. They looked down at me disgusted. "I always knew that shithead over there was a faggot but you? I might have let it slide, but this shithead? How long has this been going on?" Noah said. I did not know what to do. "Long enough for us to do this!" I said. I slowly kissed him on the lips. He started to moan through the kiss and I felt his lips pull back into a smile.

Sean POV

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY FOOKIN' GOD! How is this happening?!? This has to be a dream. I start to moan through the kiss. I pull my lips back into a smile. He pulls back blushing. I blush as well. They walk away not knowing what to do. "Fucking fags" I hear them say as they walk off. I start walking. And he follows. We get to his house. We go up to his room in silence. He sits down on his bed and I sit on his bed next to him. "Hey Mark?" I say. "Y-yeah?" He says stuttering over his words. "About the kiss..." I say when he suddenly cuts me off, "Sean, I..."

-CLIFF HANGER!!!-

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Readers!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >=D I hope you come back to read the next one... Will Mark finally come out and confess his feelings for Sean? Thank for reading and I will see you next time!

________________________________________________________________________________