|Shot 85| • You're All I Got II • |Jyatt|

° ° ° °

WYATT'S POV

For three years, Jaeden and I texted back and forth every day. Every day we'd call each other and talk about everything and nothing.

Just to hear each other's voice.

But it was painful. I wanted to see him. I wanted to hold him in my arms.

And even after three years, I still couldn't tell him how I feel. But not anymore.

I bought a ticket for the next train to Jaeden's new town.

"I'll come visit you when I can" I smiled on the phone.

"I can't wait to see you!" he exclaimed.

"Me neither, Jae. I gotta go, but I'll call you later, okay?"

"Alright. Talk to you later, Wy" he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Later, Jae Jae" I chuckled.

Little did he know he'd see me sooner than he thought. I tucked the ticket into my back pocket and made my way out the door and to the train station.

--

JAEDEN'S POV

I giggled excitedly as I hung up the phone.

Little does he know, I have a ticket for the next train home. Wyatt is my home. And I would see him soon.

I grabbed my ticket and my bag and raced to the front door. I glanced at the packed up boxes piled up along the walls. I couldn't wait to tell Wyatt the news.

I couldn't wait to see his face, to hear his soothing voice again in person. I don't think he knows, but I'm in love with him. I have been for a long time, but I never had the guts to tell him.

I wanted to tell him so badly the day I moved away, but I didn't have the heart to. Then he ran away. I would have done the same thing.

I brushed the memory off and made my way to the train station.

LA, here I come.

--

WYATT'S POV

I boarded the second train to Jaeden and sighed as I leaned against the balance bar.

I closed my eyes and let the sounds of the city soak in.

"Long day?" a gentle, male voice asked.

"Nah" I smiled without turning around. "Just excited to see someone. Time is too slow, you know?"

"Tell me about it" he scoffed.

"Waiting for someone too?"

"Yeah. We haven't seen each other in a long time"

"Me neither...I'm trying to figure out a way to tell him I love him, ya know?"

"Yeah. Me too"

I turned around.

"I'm Wy-"

"I'm Jae-"

And just like that, time stopped. The love of my life was right here in front of me, his soft green eyes staring back at mine.

"Jae?" I reached for him.

"Wyatt?" he grinned inevitably.

The corners of my mouth slowly curled into a bright grin.

"Jaeden!" I exclaimed ecstatically, and he collapsed into my arms.

We laughed softly as we hugged each other tight.

"What a damn cliche, huh Jaeden?" I laughed as I cried into his soft brown hair.

He let out a chuckle as he sobbed into my chest.

"What the hell are you doing here, Wyatt?" he queried curiously.

"I could ask you the same thing, Jae" I chuckled.

"I came to see you!"

"So did I! What're the odds-"

We glanced at each other, giving each other the same look of an epiphany.

"Jack and Finn" we both said.

"So gonna kick Finn's ass"

"Don't, Wyatt" he giggled. "After all, they got us here, right?"

"You're right, Jae" I grinned.

"So...you were saying you loved m-"

Before he could finish, and before I could answer, the bus suddenly braked. Jaeden fell but I held out my arms reflexively and caught him.

Could things get anymore cliche?

"Well, Wyatt. Looks like I just fell for you" he giggled.

"Jaeden, we just did the gayest thing ever" I chuckled.

"You're gay" he quipped.

"For you" I smirked.

"So am I" he smiled, and I leaned forward and kissed his lips.

Our lips moved passionately and in sync, making up for lost time while finally confessing how we felt.

"The answer to your question..."

He searched my eyes hopefully.

"Yes, Jaeden. I love you. I love you so much. Every part of you captivates every piece of me"

He grinned, his eyes brighter than the lights illuminating the tunnel as the train flew almost as fast as our wildly beating hearts.

"I love you so much, Wyatt. And guess what?"

"What?" I questioned intrigued.

"I'm coming home!"

"Don't mess with me, Jae" I shook my head.

"Wy, I'm not. I'm moving back home!"

I was speechless. I let my body talk as I grabbed him in a tight hug and didn't let go until the train stopped at the LA train station.

We were home.

But I had my home and my everything in my arms.

This time, he was staying.

° ° ° °

5|1|18