♡CHAPTER 20♡

Antonia's POV

"Close your eyes" I say while holding each of the twins hands.

I'm sitting right in the middle between the two while our parents are in another row together.

The plane takes off, and I hand the twins a piece of gum. I really don't like heights. Flying feels so scary, but I have to be brave for us all.

"Make sure you chew your gum so your ears will pop" I tell them.

---

"Look at this place" my mom squeals.

The Dolans rented a huge home for us to stay at that's close to Disney World.

We all grab our bags in the trunk of the car and haul them inside the house were we are met with a banner that says "welcome" and some goodie bags on the table underneath. On either side of the banner stands Ethan and Grayson.

"Ethan and Grayson!!!" the twins drop their bags and run over to them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I lightly laugh.

"Well, you're parents actually invited Grayson and I to join your vacation. We declined at first since this is your first family vacation together, and we didn't want to intrude. But your mother was very persistent that we couldn't say no to her" Ethan wraps his arms around me.

"I'm glad you're here" I mumble into his chest.

"Hey, I'm here too" Grayson breaks us up from our hug.

"I'm glad you're here too, Grayson" I slightly roll my eyes as his sass.

"Where's my hug" Grayson opens his arms out wide.

I chuckle while hugging him. He really needs someone in his love life.

"Let's go get you guys settled in before dinner" Ethan grabs my hand.

We past by all the bedrooms with everyone's assigned names on them. I of course am lucky and get a room to myself. Ethan places my luggage on my bed and sits down next to it.

"Are you really okay with us being here?" Ethan looks up at me.

"Of course I am! Why do you think I wouldn't be?" I sit in his lap and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I just want to make sure" he smiles.

I run my fingers through his hair before getting up to unpack.

"Want to go in the hot tub later tonight" he asks.

"The hot tub is not even hot enough for me" I comment.

"Ohh, you're one of those people who like to shower with scorching hot water" he cringes.

"Well yeah, there's no other way to take a shower" I say in a duhh tone.

"Still join me. I'd love your company" he sends me a wink while exiting my bedroom door.

---