♡CHAPTER 18♡

Antonia's POV

I glance around me looking for Gianna. I don't like being in the hallways by myself because it gets lonely.

"Antonia" I hear someone shout my name.

"I was looking for you, Gianna" I smile at her.

"So tell me how I was leaving world history class and Mrs. Lolly gives me a detention because I packed up early" Gianna complains.

"She's such a b.itch" she adds.

I can't help but laugh. Gianna is always the student who packs up five minutes early in class.

"Maybe you shouldn't pack up early then" I laugh.

"No. You're suppose to say that she's a b.itch. That's what best friends do" Gianna rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry. Oh my gosh, Mrs.Lolly is such a B.ITCH" I emphasize on the word b.itch.

"Good. That's the best friend I know and love" Gianna pats my head.

---

I get home and put a beanie on due to the December weather bringing snow now.

Knock Knock Knock

I go downstairs and open the door to reveal Ethan.

"You ready to go" he asks.

"Lets go" I say while grabbing my winter coat.

We walk to the car, and Ethan opens the door for me.

"We have to stop by the store real quick" he informs me as he starts the car.

---

Ethan enters a small shop while I wait for him in the car. He comes back within five minutes and is holding something behind his back. He stands outside of the passenger door. I roll down the window and raise my eyebrows at him.

"I have one of these for you and one for my sister" he reveals two bouquet of flowers.

He hands me the yellow sunflowers while informing me that the red roses were for his sister.

"Red roses were her favorite" he comments.

"That's why my mom has a garden. It's because of Cameron. She was the one into flowers" he smiles.

---

We pull up to the cemetery. Ethan drives slowly as the snow lightly cascades on the grass.

"She's right over here" he mumbles as he makes a right turn.

He stops the engine.

We climb out of the car. I carry the bouquet of red roses with my right hand as Ethan holds my left hand in his.

"Hi Cameron" he speaks to the headstone in front of us as we stop walking.

I examine her headstone. It says "In loving memory of Cameron Dolan. A loving daughter and sister". The date said from July 29, 2000- May 1, 2008.

"I've been missing you more than ever right now. Especially since we had to go into your room for the move" he crouches down.

"I brought someone special here with me. Her name is Antonia. I know you would have liked her a lot" he smiles and looks up at me.

Don't cry. I have to be strong for Ethan.

I kneel down as well and place the red roses next to her grave.

"I heard red roses were your favorite" I speak to her headstone.

I hold Ethan's hand.

"I wish you were here. You would have been graduating high school this year just like Antonia. You would be going to prom. You would be going on your graduation class vacation, but I took that from you. I shouldn't have left you alone playing on the driveway" he breaks down.

I embrace him in a hug.

"Hey, don't speak like that" I whisper.

"You're right. I'm sorry Cameron. I just wish you were here to experience life and for me to have witnessed it" he says while wiping his tears.

"Just know I love you and miss you very much. You'll always be my baby sister" he whispers.

We stand up and say our goodbyes to her.

---

"Thank you" Ethan whispers as he starts driving.

"For what" I ask confused.

"For coming with me. For being there for me" he reaches his right hand over and caresses the left side of my face.

"I'll always be here for you" I remind him

---

I get enter my home to see my family eating dinner earlier than usual.

"Come eat! Mom made her famous meatballs" Anthony shouts.

I smile and sit down in my seat.

My mom starts piling meatballs on my plate.

"So, I have some news for you guys" my mother speaks.

I look at her suspiciously.

"The Dolans offered your father and I a paid vacation for Christmas break" my mom glances at my dad.

"Where are we going to go" Annette asks.

"I was thinking Disney World in Florida" my father smiles.

"DISNEY!!" my siblings yell in excitement.

"When are we leaving? And for how long" I ask.

"We'll leave the day you guys start your winter break. We'll be staying for four days" my mom informs us.

"Are you guys excited?! Disney and the beach" I semi scream.

"We have less than two weeks before we leave" my father adds.

"That means we better plan on packing soon" I smile.

Wow. Disney. Even though I am an eighteen-year-old female, I am thrilled to be able to go to Disney and the beach. My parents have never taken us on a vacation due to financial issues.

This will technically be all of our first vacation. I am thankful for the Dolan's for being so kind to us. They have always helped my parents if they have ever needed anything since they started working for them for a few years now.

Author's Note:
Ages 18-24 are the hardest years people will encounter in their lives due to the time filled with the most stress and anxiety. It's the time when people are figuring themselves out. When everything comes into question. Education, career, family, relationships, friendships, etc.

The only thing I grasped from my sociology class this week in class lol

Stay educated my loves 😚

Don't be a 👻 reader! Vote, comment, follow, anything if you want to.
But please keep reading!
I Love You ❤

Until next time my loves 💋

♡♡♡