"What?"

  "How was it?" Caspar asked, being his normal, curious self.

  "Caspar! That's for me to know!"

  "Yeah, well I'm just trying to be a considerate friend!"

  "Yeah right, you wanker!"

  "So what?"

  "Fine! It was... Nice."

  "Nice? That's how you describe your first time?" Caspar asked in shock.

  "Fine, it was amazing!"

  "Atta' boy!" Caspar laughed, "Was she sore?"

  "She is."

  "Is? As in, now... As in, last night? Please don't tell me you waited all week to lose your virginity!"

  "Hell no! Of course I didn't wait! These past two years have been horrible, sexually wise."

  "Haha!" Caspar laughed.

  "Whatever!" I got up and walked out to the livingroom to join Zoe and Aly. Caspar followed me, still laughing quietly.

  "How are you feeling, Aly?" Caspar smirked.

  "Joe!" Aly laughed.

  "What?" I pretended to ask innocent.

  Zoe decided to sleep on the sofa, and Aly and I went to my room.

  "I don't want to hear anything tonight!" Caspar yelled cheekishly.

  "No promises!" I teased.

  "Joe! I'm right here! Stop!" Zoe shrieked.

  I just laughed and closed the door to get into bed with Aly.

  "How are you really feeling?" I asked Aly.

  "Fine, now!" Aly giggled.

  "Good."

  We continued talking for about half a hour and then we went to sleep.

  The next morning, I woke up before Aly. I decided to get up and check on Zoe.

  "Hey sis!" I said as I walked into the livingroom.

  "Hi Joe, so in all seriousness, did you enjoy the honeymoon?"

  "Of course, we went scuba diving, paddle-boarding, and a lot more."

  "Good, it makes me happy to see you and Aly so in love."

  "Ha, thank you Zoe."

  I got a glass of water and went back to my room. As I walked in, I saw Aly on her phone.

  "Good morning my wife."

  "Good morning there, husband," Aly joked.

  I crawled onto the bed and stroked Aly's hair. Aly turned to face me and pushed my hair off my face and I leaned down to kiss her.

  "Mmm... I love you babe," She mumbled.

  "I love you too."

  We moved so Aly was practically laying on top of me and we layed there kissing each other. Aly snuck her hand up my shirts and was ever so lightly rubbing my stomach. We both layed there for a while, thinking about our honeymoon and our favorite parts about Hawaii and about married life.  "Now that we're married, should we moved in together?" Aly asked.

  "I mean, that would be practical, right?"

  "Yeah, we can move into my flat?" Aly suggested.

  "That'll be good for now, and after we save up some more money, we can get a house and have a family."

  "Yeah!" Aly agreed.

  "Ok, this might be awkward, but, when's your period? I just don't know if you're pregnant yet, I feel like this would be too early to have a kid."

  "Haha, Joe, probably not, but it's next week. So we'll know for sure next week, but I doubt it..."

   "Ok, not that I don't want kids, I'm just curious and... I don't know."

  "It's fine, Joe... I doubt I'm pregnant because it was our first time without a condom, only like two days ago."

  "Ok..."

  We continued talking and made plans about moving in together and then after a while, buying a house in London.

  "I think a cute little 2 bedroom house would be perfect!" Aly laughed.

  "Well, we will alot more than two bedrooms!" I said.

  I have always loved kids and ever since I matured and met Aly, I've wanted a big family. Obviously, Aly doesn't like that idea, but I think she will content with however many kids we have. I mean, we have plenty of money to support kids and I would have kids now, but with us just getting back from a honeymoon and Aly thinks she will start looking for a new job, one more involved and higher pay, so I don't feel like its the right time. But whatever happens, happens.

A/N: Sorry this chapter isn't super long. Thanks xx