Yandere Goddess x Male (Fighter) Reader

This chapter was requested and I hope you enjoy it. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Enjoy!

You were finally back home. It has been fifteen years since you have been in your home town. Recently, your mother died. Of course, your brother told you this and it was time to come home.

You were standing in a crowd at your mothers funeral. There were lots of people crying and hugging each other. But not you. You have been taught to hide your emotions. Showing emotions meant you were weak, or at least that is what your master told you.

Something in the crowd stood out from the rest. You raised your head and noticed it was a woman. She was looking directly at you. She didn't blink or look away. She just stared. That was when she raised a hand and gestures for you to follow her.

Silently, you moved away from the crowd and followed her. When you were a good yard away from people she stopped. You stopped just out of arms reach and waited. She turned slowly to you.

"Hello y/n." She said. Her voice was as cold as ice.

"Should I know you?" You asked. She smiled.

"Yes, you should. I'm a goddess. My name is Seliusa Motale." She said. She held up her hand for you to kiss but you didn't. She raised an eyebrow.

"Kiss my hand." She commanded. That's when your body moved on it's own. You grabbed her hand and kissed it gently.

"What just happened?" You asked. She smirked.

"I am in control of you. No one will touch you except me. No one will look at you except me. No one will speak to you except-" she began but you cut her off.

"You are not in charge of my body, my mind , or my life." You pulled a dagger out of your boot and clenched it in your hands. She raised her hand and the dagger flew out of your hands.

"I have the power to do what I want. And what I want is you." She said. You glared.

"I don't even know you." You said. She was in your personal space in a blink of an eye. She leaned up and kissed you. Your eyes widened in shock and you tried to pull away. She wouldn't let you.

"We are about to get to know each other very well." An evil laugh was the last thing you heard before everything went black.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry this one was short and for any mistakes. Thank you for reading!