Yandere monsters x Male (Traveler)Reader

Hey guys, I appreciate the support and I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes. This chapter was requested and I hope you like it!

Yet another day. You wished for excitement in your life. A change.

"Dude, are you coming or not?" Someone asked snapping you out of your thoughts. You shook you head of your thought and looked at who was speaking to you.

"Yes, Ben, I'm coming." You said and quickly followed after him. You guys were in the forest, some say it was haunted others not so much. You were here because Ben asked you to come.

"Seriously, What has you so in thought that you forget I'm even here?" Ben said a little annoyed. You left out a small laugh.

"Sorry Ben, it's nothing to worry about let's just keep moving." You said. Ben smiled and nodded.

After a while of walking your feet started to hurt. Not only that but it was getting dark.

"Hey, shouldn't we turn back now? It's getting dark and I'm tired." You said.

"You know, for someone who likes traveling and adventure, you sure do complain a lot." Ben said. You rolled your eyes.

"Well, are we going to turn back or not?" You asked.

"No, this is where I heard them. It has to be pitch black." Ben whispered.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean by th-" just then there was a loud crack. You both jumped and went back to back, looking for the source.

"What was that?" You asked.

"Them." Ben replied. You looked back at him like he was an idiot.

"No way, really?" You asked sarcastically. Ben chuckled. Then another snap of a twig filled the air.

"Have you actually seen them?" You asked.

"Well no, I haven't but I want to." He said. You slapped a hand over your face and shook your head.

"How are we even friends? Your stupidity is contagious." You whispered.

"I heard that!" Ben snapped.

HISSSS~

Your eyes widened as you saw a snake like figure slither from a bush. A gasp escaped your lips when it stood at full height.

"It's a female." Ben said. You were too shocked to respond. The upper body was one of a female and the lower body was a snake.

"W-We need to run." I said. Ben nodded.

"One the count of- RUN!" You yelled and turned around and ran. Ben ran by your side.

You saw a flash of scales and was pulled back roughly. You fell into a soft chest. You looked behind you and realized it was the snake. She looked down at you and her snake-like tongue came out and licked your cheek. You flinched away from it. When you looked back for Ben he was gone. Did he leave you one purpose? That asshole! Disowned as a friend. A wet lick to your neck snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Hisss~" this time the hiss was low and calm but it was also venomous. Fear was bubbling just under the surface of your skin. She wrapped her arms tighter around your torso.

Just then there was a flutter of wings. You look up and see another female?!?! She had wings for arms and she had long black hair. Long, sharp talons extended from her bird-like feet. When you met her eyes you couldn't help but shiver. Her gold eyes seem to stare into your soul. Like they gathered all the good and bad things about you. You quickly looked away when the snake hissed.

"Mine hiss~" The snake said barring her teeth. The bird glared and snapped her talons in the snakes face. The snake quickly dodged but ended up dropping you. You groaned as you landed on your back. The two of them look back at you. Your eyes widened in fear.

You sprinted away from them. You jumped over a rock and saw a cave.

'I have to hide.' You thought. You bolted for the cave and hid in a corner. Your breathing came out harsh and fast. That's when you noticed, it was too silent. You looked around but saw nothing. Then you felt something touch your shoulder. You jumped and spun around. It was a spider. But it was big. Not only that but it looked like a female. Your heart stopped completely when your heard the familiar hiss and wings.

"You are ours!" The spider said before smirking. You shivered when you felt something wrap around your wrist. When you looked it was the snakes tail. She pulled you to her chest and carcasses your cheek with hers. The other two walked to you and smiled.

"We are never letting you go."

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it and I hope there wasn't many mistakes. Remember requests are always appreciated. Thank you for reading!