~2~

Regina's POV
I stand up and David turns around to lock the door. "No whatever you think is about to happen won't" I say trying to fight the urge. "I am not stupid Regina and I want you too" my breath hitches. "I don't want you" I say. "You can lie to henry, you can lie to Emma, you can even lie to Snow but you can't lie to me" he says stepping closer. I look away and his breath is on my cheek. "Look at me" I turn my head and he kisses me. I grab his face and kiss him back and he pushes me against the door. "Mom" I cover David's mouth and David pecks my hand. I smile at the small gesture. "Yes Henry" I call out. "Is everything okay" I slowly uncover his mouth and then David grabs my ass and kisses down my neck. I cover his mouth again "yea everything's fine henry I just dropped my purse" I call out. "Oh okay love you goodnight" I smile. "Love you too" I hear footsteps on the stairs and then they quickly fade. "That was so close" I sigh in relief. David picks my up and throws me on the bed. I giggle and grab his face and kiss him again. He's tongue runs across my lips asking for entrance but I deny it and he just ignores me and slips it in anyway. I hum at the feeling of his tongue grazing mine.

_____
I wake up and yawn, I roll over to see David awake and I look at him then I look down and realize I'm naked so I pull the covers up. "Don't hide I've already seen everything" he says smiling. I blush and look away he grabs my chin for a small kiss. "Mom I'm hungry" henry says knocking on the door. David stands up quickly getting dressed and he makes the bed. I poof on clothes then I go into the bathroom and grab an extra toothbrush for David. He smiles and we both quickly brush our teeth. He kisses me and hums against my lips.

"minty fresh" I smile at him.

"Wait up here" he nods and I open the door and walk out. I walk downstairs and Henry is sitting on one of the island bar stools. "Can you make some pancakes" he asks. "Who was here last night mom" I look at him and try not to show fear or any emotion. "What do you mean" I ask trying to sound believable. "You said you dropped your purse but it was down here" I sigh. "Are you lying to me mom" I shake my head. "No henry of course not" I don't even believe myself. I'm a terrible liar. "Are you sure" he asks again. I nod and start on the pancakes this is going to be a long dreadful day.

_____
I knock on Archie's door and he opens up and smiles. "Regina" I walk in and I can't even sit. David won't leave my mind! He just won't! I just pace back and forth. He sits down in his chair and I just keep pacing. All you hear is my heels clicking against the wooden floor. Ugh! "Regina please sit" I sit down and cross my legs.

"What's going on"

"I almost slept with someone and he kissed me and then I called him to come to my house and we slept together" I shake my head not even understanding the words coming out of my mouth.

"Can I ask who"

"I don't know if I should say"

"Regina I won't, these are private you know"

"I know but it's easier if I don't say who" he nods respecting that.

"Okay continue"

"He's married and I knew it was wrong but I think I like him. A lot. But I can't he's married but then he kisses me and I don't want to want him as bad as I do but I can't help it." I ramble.

"Do you think about this person"

"All day every day. Since it happened and I want to stay friends for the sake of his wife but I can't control this. There is this pull. And I always want to be with him and I can't keep my feelings at bay. And I don't even know what I'm feeling. Or if he feels the same but it's tearing my apart not listening to my heart" he rubs my leg as I cry into my hands.

"I don't want to want him! I don't want to! I can't help it!" I sob. He rubs my back and I breathe out out heavily. "Have you talked to this person" Archie asks. "Not about how I feel because every time he's around me he always has to be close to me, or kiss me, or touch me I can't even be in the same room as him it's like intoxicating. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't breathe, I can't think, I can't see, I can't hear all I want is him and I don't want to" he nods.

I look at the time and it's almost 4 I have to pick up Henry from school. "I have to go I'll see you another day" he nods and opens the door for me. I walk out and I feel a little better but I still can't get David out my head and it's killing me.

I drive to Henry's school and I don't see him so I pull up to one of his teachers "Where's Henry" I ask a little nervous. "Oh David already picked him up" I nod and thank her before driving home. Damn I don't want to see him right now.

I close my car door and walk in my pathway. I'm so scared to see David again. I take a deep breath before I open the door and I nice sleep comes into my nostrils. I walk into the kitchen to see henry standing by the island doing his homework and David is cooking food. I give him a confused look.

"What are you doing here" annoyance laced in my voice.

"I came to spend time with Henry and talk to you"

"No we have nothing to talk about"

"Regina we kissed I cheated on my wife. But I wanna do it again" I roll my eyes. This is so complicated.