“What the hell?” Lisa asked, giving me the look.

“I’m just excited to finally be back. In less than an hour, we’ll be home and I’ll see Harry again!” I explained, making the woman next to Lisa turn around in annoyance.

“You skyped every day. And you flashed him. Every. Day. These pictures will never leave my mind,” Lisa whined and put her hands over her eyes.

I looked back on the skype calls. Yep, I’ve flashed Harry more than once and have left him horny and unsatisfied just as many times.

But apparently, revenge is sweet.

“This way,” Lisa called once we reached the baggage claim area.

This airport was just too big and confusing. There should be more signs telling you were to go.

After we were finally carrying our now too heavy bags, we made our way out of the area.

One last security check and we were free to go.

“Zoey!” I heard my name being called when I stepped through the sliding door.

“Harry?” I asked although I was sure it was him.

“Over here!” He called. I turned around to see him waving his arms high up in the air, not caring about bypassing people looking at him. I was surprised to see him here, he wasn’t supposed to be the one picking me up. Nevertheless, I was happy about his appearance.

My hands let go of my suitcase and in one swift motion, I ran up to Harry and threw my hands around his neck.

My pep made him stumble a bit but he caught himself just in time and put his arms around my waist, lifting me up as if I weighted nothing.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and forced his head up, attaching our lips.

The taste of his lips got me high within seconds. I had trouble keeping my mind clear from the clouds threatening to blur every rational thought.

First forcefully and in a desperate need, our lips were simply pressed onto each others’.

I could smell the peppermint from his favorite chewing gum and just the taste of him. If I could, it would be the only thing I would ever have to taste in my life.

Realizing we were truly together again, the movements of our lips slowed down into a passionate kiss.

Harry gently nipped my bottom lip, tracing the soft structure with his tongue. He was a little tease but he knew exactly what he was doing.

Our tongues came in touch, having their never-ending lethal dance. My heart ached for his touch and I never wanted the feeling to go away.

Harry hummed in satisfaction when I started massaging his scalp. My fingers lightly twisted his hair but I made sure to not tug too hard.

The soft feeling of his brown hair wanted me to touch more of him, to explore his body even though I knew it like the back of my hand.

Without thinking twice about it, I could tell you where all his tattoos decorated his body, where the ink had permanently marked his skin.

I didn’t knew every single story behind the small images, but that was simply because he had too many tattoos to even count them.

I let my hands wander down to his body, ensuring that he was able to hold me first.

Being the sneaky me, I found his ticklish spot, tracing the shirt on his stomach with just my fingertips but putting enough pressure on it to make him squirm under my touch.