Hello | 1

I'm fine.

I like being me, and having unusual things happening around my life.

My family is amazing.

My friends are not.

Why am i even writing this down.

i closed my hard covered  journal

Seems like another good- weathered day.

I had nothing to do today. And to be honest i don't like writing journals, i don't see why it helps you relax, well for me it doesn't. If you go see my journal, it's full of random scribbles and sketches.

I like to stay outside more than staying inside, but that doesn't mean i'm active.

I have a hammock, a comfy bench, and chill musics coming out of my audio speaker, so what do you think i'm doing when i'm outside.

But once in a while i check out my plants, in which i would say are the source of my calmness.

I have this nice, shady, forest- like, kind of backyard.

That's why i enjoy being here.

Haha, since i gave you a little information about myself, i'm going to give you a bit more.

I'm Venna van der Meer. I'm 18 years old and i'm from the Netherlands, currently living in France, it's been 6 years.

If you want to imagine me, i have blue eyes, wavy cassel earth hair, fallen lips, round arched in the back eyebrows, and probably you'll waste your time reading this cause i'm going to give you a picture of me.

I picked the best one.

Now we're going to the part where i'll tell you something important, and forget about what i just said about giving you a bit more of information, cause i'm gonna be super detailed.

My mind has a strong intuition and sensing ability. so i depend on it. And by that, it  turns out to be a thing, something unique from me. 

Like for example, and i'm not trying to be super deep, but i felt connections with nature, and i can feel them, by knowing how they feel.

And yes, plants and animals have feelings. I did a research on that since i'm not so sure about the abilities i can do at that time.

And that's why  i have a lot of plants and not that much of animals.

By having a lot of them, i don't feel lonely because i can communicate with them, and not having an empty feeling.

and because of that :

In there you can see my cat, Tapete

Not just tapete, i have a Pomeranian, a Blue jay, and two Hedgehogs.

I also have a lot of plants. And each plant i got, i'll sketch them down and i'll write their scientific name. That's about it i guess. 

This is just a little hello.

There's still much more thing about to happen ahead.

_______________________________________________________________

This marks as my first start on making my first novel.

Oh yeah, i  just added Fleurie in here, she matches Venna really well.

I hope you guys will read it as well as enjoying it, and i'll keep updating when possible.

Thank you for all the love and support.

-Calyptus 🌿