The Sports Festival approaches

Start from the beginning

He'd made it out of the hospital and was now on the streets. "Excuse me boy are you ok?" an old man asked looking at him. "Do you glasses sir?" Izuku asked frantically. "Yes I do, why do you ask?" the old man said. "Can I borrow them for a sec, can't see anything" he sid and the old man lent him his glasses. Izuku immediately began looking around. He noticed that he was in Shinjuku which was close to Eri's school. "Thank you sir" he said and the old man took the glasses from Izuku.
The young boy activated full cowl at 15% even though his body was screaming for him to stop.

Every muscle ached with each step and that hurt, but what would hurt him even more than sore muscles. Would be to arrive and find out that Eri had been kidnapped or raped. He sped up as he passed U.A, realising that he was almost there. As he arrived, he found Eri sitting on the sidewalk alone. She was crying cause she thought she had been forgotten. "Eri!!!" he shouted to the young girl. She looked up with tears in her eyes and suddenly smiled. Izuku smiled as well. He dropped down in front of her. "Thank goodness your ok" he whispered to himself. Eri stood and hugged her brother to help him calm down.

"Brother, what happened to the thing you where in your eyes?" Eri asked noticing that he didn't have his contacts or glasses on. "I don't know, but that doesn't matter right now. I need to get back to the hospital, but I can't see anything. So I need you to be my eyes" Izuku said as he got down so Eri could get on his back. "Take my phone-" "Wait" Eri stopped him from talking. She dug in her bag and pulled out Izuku's spare glasses. "Where'd you get those?" he asked as she put them on him. "I always carry them, if you need them" Eri said with a smile. Izuku sighed and thanked the girl before making his way back to his hospital room.

Once he arrived, some of the doctors understood why he ran out. He walked back into the room and Eri got off his back. And sat on the couch in the room. "Uncle All Might!" She said as she realised that All Might was in the room. "Shhh...keep your voice down" he said before chuckling.

Izuku ended up falling asleep and so the did the other two.
Izuku obvious tried sleep on the couch and let Eri take the bed, no matter how sore his body was. The doctors tried to get him to reconsider, but they never could persuade him. So they ended up bringing in a third bed for Izuku.

The next day they were given treatment from Recovery Girl. At around 10:34 they got a few visitors.

"Deku/Midoriya! are you ok?!?" two female voices and two male voices shouted. The voices were Mirio, Nejire,Tamaki and Uraraka. "Hey guys, how you doing?" he asked. Uraraka was crying tears of joy because he was ok. Nejire walked up to him and hugged him. He began to blush because she was pressing his head against her bust. Then at that moment Eri returned with a female nurse from the bathroom. "Thank you ma'am" she said cheerfully. The nurse smiled before leaving.
"Hey Eri" Izuku said and Eri smiled. Uraraka, Mirio and Tamaki stared at the little girl confused.

"Hey Midoriya, who's this?" Mirio asked as he bent down to her level. "That's my little sister Eri" he replied. "Oh hey Eri!" Nejire said recognising the little girl from chapter 2.

"Nejire!!" Eri shouted and ran into her arms. "You've met before" Uraraka asked looking at the little girl. "Ya, we met in chapter 2" Nejire said confusing everyone.
"

Well hi Eri, My names Uraraka Ochako. I like the night sky and japanese cuisine" She said.
(Like I said I did my research. I know everyone's likes, dislikes, birthdays and height in Boku no Hero Academia. And by the way Uraraka's birthdays on 27 December. Close to mine which is on the 31st. Last day of the year yes) Eri smiled at Uraraka which made her smile brighten. "I'm Mirio Togata. I like oranges and sunsets"Mirio said with his killer smile. Eri nodded and looked toward Tamaki. The boy in question began to stutter and turned away. "Don't mind him Eri, he's socially awkward" Mirio said looking at her. "What's socailely akward?" she asked confused.