*****

My alarm woke me up. I turned it off and sat up. First day of my third year in college today. I got up and took a quick hot shower. I curled my hair and put a little makeup on. I wore a flowy dark navy blue skirt that reached mid-thigh, with a light pink tight crop top that shows off just a little bit of cleavage, with sandals that have little diamonds on them. I looked at myself in the mirror. Pleased with my look, I went downstairs. Nicole was eating breakfast sitting at the island on her phone. "Morning," I said getting a bowl, cereal, milk, and a spoon out. "Good morning," she said with a very perky mood. I sat down next to her and we talked about our schedules. We both want to be doctors, we have ever since we were middle school. "Let's go, so we won't be late," Nicole said pulling me out of my thoughts. I put the bowl and spoon in the sink.

We got to the parking lot. We got out and I locked the Mercedes. We started walking and I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Cole and Nick walking towards us. I ran and hugged Cole, he is one of my other bestfriends. Cole and Nick are really hot but they are gay. It's the cutest thing!! We pulled out of our hug and I hugged Nick too, as Nicole hugged Cole. "So how is my Big Booty Judy?" Cole asked me. That's my nickname for me. "Great!" I giggled. We talked more as we walked in the building. As we got to our class we said bye and left to get to their class also. We walked in and took a seat in one of the rows not to far from the back. We sat down and seconds later I hear, "Sav!! Savannah!" I look up and see Karli walking through the door holding her arms out. She ran over to where we were sitting. She almost tackled me when she hugged me, then she hugged Nicole. She took a seat on the other side of me, so I was in between her and Nicole. We started talking, when a deep voice asked, "Excuse me, may I sit next to this beautiful lady?" I looked up to see who was talking to Karli. It was Brad! Brad and I have been friends since elementary, and we may have dated in middled school a few times. But we still are very close today, yeah we still flirt but it's not serious. "Brad!" I said getting up and hugging him. "Hey," he chuckled hugging me back. After he hugged Karli and Nicole, he turned back to Karli, "Move," he said. She hugged one of my arms, "No, she's mine today." He looked at Nicole giving her a will-you-move-over look. She quickly hugged my other arm, "Hell no, she's mine too!" I giggled. Jack chuckled, "Meanies." Don't get me wrong, Brad is so sexy, but I feel like I don't have the feeling of liking him in that way, just as a friend.

The others rows started to fill up with other students. I was looking through my purse for some lipgloss. I found it, I pulled out a little mirror too. I started to put it on, when Nicole nudged my arm, and I got lipgloss on my cheek. "Look," she nudged again, "Isn't that the guy from last night?" I looked up from my mirror.

HOLY SHIT!! It was the guy from the club last night, the one I danced with, had a drink with , and made out out. Oh shit...oh fucking shit! He was wearing a suit, that looked absolutely amazing on him, it fit him perfectly. He walked to the front of the room and looked at us. I hid my face behind the little mirror. "Oh fuck this is bad," Nicole laughed so only I could hear her. "Good morning everyone," he said to the class. Everyone said it back except me and Nicole. OMFG...was he our professor...this is really bad! "Oh shit he's your professor," Nicole said to me. I closed my eyes with a frustrated look. I closed my mirror and put it away with the lipgloss trying not to cause a disruption so no one would look at me. "My name is Mr. Bradford," he said writing it on the board. The way his biceps flexed while he wrote on-

Stop he's your professor, the stupid voice in my head said.

The whole two hours of class I kept my head down, not daring to look up. I didn't want to accidentally make eye contact with Mr. Bradford. Nicole would once in a while whisper to me that he kept looking over our direction. That was when I would pretend to pick up my pencil from the floor or look through my bag. When it was time to go, everyone started filing out of the door. Some would say goodbye to Mr. Bradford and some would walk out. I accidentally looked at him and I saw him looking at me, I almost choked on my spit. He was trying so hard not to smile, so he looked down. Thats when I squeezed myself through the crowd and out the door. A couple seconds later Brad, Nicole, and Karli walked out the door. We walked together down the hall. "Our professor is really hot," Karli smirked. Nicole laughed and I didn't say anything. "Savy what's wrong, you seemed a little freaked out in there," Karli asked looking at me worriedly. "I....um...I'm just really tired," I lied giving her a small smile. "Okay," she smiled back believing me. "I think I'm going to go home," I said to them. "Nooo," Nicole and Karli whined together. I giggled. "At least go after lunch," Brad said putting his arm around me. "Fine," I said. We walked to our other class that was before lunch. I had Mrs. Kane, I walked in and saw Christy. One of my other bestfriends. I walked over to her and we hugged, "OMG! I missed you, you bitch! Lookin sexy as always I see," Christy said. She was one of the happiest people I have ever met, she's never sad. I laughed, "I missed you too! So any guys?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. "Uh, duh!" she laughed. We took our seats and class began. "Hello students, I'm Mrs. Kane. For today y'all can talk since it's the first day back," she smiled and went into her office. Christy and I tried to catch up in the three hours we have in this class.