Oops

Savannah POV:

As my bestfriend/roommate and I walked through the doors we heard the music pumping. The club was crowded with people having fun and others having more fun, if you know what I mean. It was the last night of summer and we were at a club, instead of being at home like normal people getting enough sleep for college tomorrow, we were here. It's our third year in college. Nicole is my bestfriend/roommate.We've been bestfriends since kindergarden and roommates since out first year in college. We both are party  girls but when it comes the time to be serious, we're that too.

I was wearing a neon pink tight dress that showed off my curves and ended mid-thigh, and black heels. We decided to sit at the bar and get drinks. The bartender came over and asked what we wanted to drink. "Sex On The Beach," I said and he nodded and looked over at Nicole. She order a dirty Martini. Once we got our drinks we sat and talked about what she wants to do for her birthday party, while ignoring the looks and comments from the guys that were walking by. "Let's go dance," I said feeling tipsy. We walked to the dance floor with our drinks in our hands. Someone bumped I to me and I spilled my drink on this guy. I slowly looked up to find a sexy guy looking at me with a pissed off face. His was jaw clenched and his green eyes were glaring at me. "Oh my gawd, I'm sorry," I said giggling. He grabbed my waist with his strong arms and pulled my body close to his. He crashed his lips into mine. Woah, his lips were firm and every adjective that describes a perfect pair of lips. I pulled away when I was out of breath. We were both looking into each other's eyes, I took a step back and the stranger grabbed my arm and he pulled me closer than before, if that's even possible. "It's not nice to tease," he whispered in my ear with a deep sexy voice. His soft lips brushed against my ear and that sent shivers to body. We started to dance, and by dance I mean grind on each other. After he took me to the bar and made me sit on his lap. I was wasted but I could tell he was full on sober. "Two shots for me and this beautiful lady," he said looking over at me and winking. The bartender got us our shots. He raised his shot and said, "To a beautiful and sexy lady." I smirked and drank my shot, he did the same. As he put his glass down Nicole and Rachael came to where we were. "Let's go," they said at the same time. I knew I had to leave, but I didn't want to leave this sexy stranger. He was a Sex God, with his dark hair and his gorgeous green eyes, he also had a little stubble which made him more sexy and manly. His white polo shirt was tight, you could see his biceps, and where I spilled my drink you could see through his shirt, showing off his abs. I stood up and he did as well. He leaned in kissing me one last time before I left.

In the car Rachel and Nicole were asking me so many questions. "Omg guys, chill. He was just a guy that I liked at the club so we kissed, it's not like I'm ever gonna see him again," I replied. "Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever," Rachael said. Rachael is my sister, she's 24, married and a soon to be mom. She still loves to party, but she is the most loyal person ever. We have always been close even when we were little. She comes to me and Nicole's house twice a week, not including the weeks we have girls night out. Yes, we live in a house close to our college. Its because my parents are super rich, I don't like to brag, so I don't really tell people. My parents are the snobby rich people, they have to have at least five cars, a huge mansion, maids, butlers, and of course children that will be "perfect" just like them. It's three of us: First it's Rachael, then me, then my brother Tyler. My brother is still in high school. Our parents except us to grow up and be millionaires like them, have perfect jobs, cars, and houses. My sister has that, she's lucky, the guy she loves is a doctor and they're rich. She doesn't have to work or anything, because at her house she has everything my parents have at theirs. The three of us kids are totally different than our parents, I would say we are more nicer, more understanding, and more easy to please. So back to what I was saying, the reason we live in a house and not a dorm or apartment is because my parents wouldn't allow it. Rachael pulled up to our house, we said our byes and she left. Once I was in bed it was 12:49AM. I closed my eyes and thought about the sexy guy at the club. Just thinking about him made me smile, after that I fell asleep.