0.2

"We So distant."

Artist💕

"Ion know Ken, I'm still questioning the whole situation."

"Don't! This is whatchu wanted ain't it?" He asked while leanin' forward givin' me that face.

"I'm mean yeah but....he's my best friend, and he not..."

"You'n know that. Just give it some time, I'm sure it'll all work out." Kentrell said as he leaned back on the couch.

I let out a deep sigh and shook my head. "I guess..." I say while grabbing the remote and changing the channel to spongebob.

"Your so childish." Kentrell cheesed.

I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed him. "You is too! Plus, you love this show just as much as I do."

"True, True."

〰️

"Do I have to go?" I asked as Kentrell as he pulled me along into this building.

"Oh my god! Yes! We had a deal, once a month I get to drag you to places you don't wanna go, plus you need this anyways, you'n get out that much."

I sighed in defeat. He's right, Ion really go anywhere. I know it's not good but what can I say, Ion really like people like that. Plus it's to much work with all the havin' to get ready and stuff.

I am very lazy.

And proud of it.

"Ok now...go make new friends!" Kentrell said while pushing me along. I stumbled forward a bit then looked back at him as he gave me a wide smile and waved me on. I just shook my head while rolling my eyes and walked off.

He's crazy if he think I'm finna go socialize with these people.  I walked around until I found a nice quiet- well slightly quiet room. You could still hear the music from downstairs. The room had couch, a pool table, and some other stuff.

I sat on the far corner of the couch and pulled out my phone and games.

〰️

I yawned as I looked down at the time. It was almost 1:00am, the hell am I still doin' here? And when will this stupid ass party end!?

I groaned as I got up from the couch and made my way to the door. But just as I was about to open it, it opened up itself to reveal Rakim.

"Oh hey Art." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I looked down and bit my lip. "Hey.." I mumbled back. I was about to walk out but he pulled me back by my waist and onto him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothin'."

"Somethin's wrong because you'n usually act like this when you see me. Now whats wrong?"

"I said it's nothin'." I say becoming aggravated. Why can't he just drop it?

"Who you catchin' an attitude with?" He said as his grip on my waist became stronger.

"Ain't nobody else in this room, so obviously you."

As soon as I said that the door was closed and I was pinned to it. "Lemme go!" I yell as I struggled to get away from him but he just held me tighter.

"Nah, because you needa learn who's in charge, round here." He said as he placed his head in my neck.

"R-rakim.."

"Shhh.." He said as he kissed on my neck, biting and sucking at my sweet spots. I gripped his shoulders as I closed my eyes while tilting my head back, giving him more access.

Rakim lifted me up and wrapped my legs around him while pressing his body against mine even more.

Rakim moved up further and kissed my lips. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down more deepening the kiss. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine.

As we kissed he started to suck and nibble at my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in. As we fought for the dominance I wouldn't have he slipped both his hands in my pants and grabbed my ass.

I let out a loud gash as my back slightly arched. "Mhm..." Rakim smirked into the kiss as he moved his lower half against mine.

I pulled away from the kiss and threw my head back and bit my lip as I started to do the same. "Fuuuck..." he groaned as he placed himself back into my neck.

I was so caught up in this wonderful moment that I didn't even realize that my phone had been going off non stop!

Rakim stopped what he was doing. "I think you should get that." He said as he started to place me down but I held on.

"Nooo!" I whined as I clung onto him tighter. "Keep going."

Rakim let out a small chuckle as he brought me over to my phone. "Answer it and maybe I'll keep going." He said with a sly smirk on his face.

I ignored it and answered the phone.

"What?" I say already aggravated.

"Well damn!" Kentrell Said, probably making that hurt face. "Just wanted to see if your ready to go."

"Uhhh yuh, just gimme a minute I'll meet you at the car." I say as I end the call.

"I-i gotta go." I say while wiggling outta Rakims grip. "Ight, I'll be over later anyways."

I nervously chewed on my bottom lip before giving him a peck on the cheek and making my way out the door and to the car.

When I got there Kentrell was leaned up against the car giving me a smirk.

"What?"

He pointed to my neck. "Y'all some freaks."

I just rolled my eyes at his comment and opened the door. "Just get in."

〰️Yuh ok so sorry for the errors and if it was confusing and just bad. Ight peace☮️