0.1

"Got a nigga in my feelins, in my feelins."

Artist💕

"Raakim!" I yell as I throw myself onto the couch beside him.

"Whaaat?" He says mimicking me. I smile and poke his cheek while giggling. He scrunches up his face and pushes me away while moving away.

"Your so damn weird."

"I know." I say while scooting closer to him. "Whatchu want?"

"Ion want nothin'."

"Obviously you do because you'n do this unless you want somethin' so what's up?"

"I wantchu." I say but in my head. "Ion know I just wanna mess with you."

"Mhmm."

We ain't say nothin' else, so I just layer my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

〰️

"Artist get up, we gotta go."

My eyes flutter open to see Rakim poking my face. I move his hand and turn the other way on the couch. I want and need sleep, fuck the studio.

I heard Rakim let out a deep sigh while suckin' his teeth, then I felt my body being lifted up and thrown onto the other couch

"What the hell!" I yell while jumpin' up.

"Lets go."

He walked out the door as I pouted. This nigga in one of his moods. I roll my eyes and make my way out the door and to the car.

I got in the back and laid myself across the seat and grabbed the blanket I keep back here and slept some more.

〰️

I could feel my body being picked up again and for fear of being thrown again I wrapped myself around them.

"Relax I'm not gonna do it again, I ain't got nothin' to throw you on anyways." Said Rakim as he carried me with him into the studio.

I smiled and nuzzles into his neck inhaling his some what manly scent. Rakim took us to the elevator.

"Can I?"

"Sure."

He set me down and I pressed the buttons because why not I mean there buttons. Then I looked at him and gave him a wide smile and he rolled his eyes and picked me up again.

After some time we got out the elevator and made our way down the hall and through the doors and found ourselves in the booth.

Rakim💝

I bit my lip as I watched Artist sing. I shifted in my Spot and tried to focus on the beat but it was hard.

How the fuck do you get hard from hearing someone sing? My dick is confused.

"Beast mode (yeah)
Go beast mode
Ballin' so hard, yeah they think I got the cheat code (huh)
I got the cheat code
Spent two bands on some mothafuckin' jeans hoe
Those is Mike Amiri jeans though
Yeah, bad little bitch, yeah she came from Puerto Rico
Yeah, she a freak hoe (huh)
I don't really wanna fall in love with a freak hoe
Yeah, she a freak hoe
Huh, ballin' so hard they gon' think I got a cheat code
They gon' think I got a cheat code, yeah"

"That was great guys! How bout we take a break for lunch huh?"

We nodded our heads and the guy left.

I sat back down because I already know that Artist gonna want some Wing Stop, so I preordered some.

"Can w-"

"All ready ordered it." I say watching his eyes light up as he jumped up and tackled me down.

"Thank you!"

I gave a chuckle and wrapped my arms around his waist while sitting up. "Your welcome." I say as I buried my face into his neck.

He slightly tensed up and I smiled while giving his neck soft kisses.

"Mhm.." he moaned as he placed his hands on my chest. I then started to go higher and kiss all the way up his jawline, to his chin, then placed my lips on his.

I kissed him hungrily, loving the way his soft lips felt against my own. Artist moved his hands from my chest to my neck and rocked his hips back and forth against me and I did the same.

Just then there was a knock at the door and we hurriedly pulled away and got ourselves together. Artist went to answer it and I went to the couch.

The fuck just happened?

〰️Yuh ok so sorry for the errors and if it was confusing and just bad. I try, ok bye.