VEINTIUNO

-

-

THERE WERE MANY PROBLEMS in the relationship Nita and Paulo shared. Over the past 8 months of them knowing one another and them dating for over 4 months, they've had many problems. Drama was apart of their relationship, and it never seemed to go away. Nita didn't think Paulo was the problem, she seemed to think that everything that went wrong in their relationship was caused by herself.

She thought of many things that were causing many of their problems: she was way younger than Paulo, only by 4 years, but still was an age gap. She wasn't pretty enough, compared to the models and singers that were all over Paulo, her looks couldn't compare to them. The fact that Paulo would be a father of two all because of her was probably what made Paulo distant from her. Or the fact that she was getting fat, Paulo probably didn't find that attractive.

Even though many times Paulo would remind her the happiness she and the unborn twins gave him, Nita couldn't help to think what she was doing wrong and how she could fix it. She tried to understand Football for him, so that they could have something to talk about, but Nita was a failure-it was hard for her to try to get herself to be the girl she thought Paulo wanted to be with.

It didn't matter anymore. He cheated on her, though the girl in the photo still wasn't identified, and Paulo hasn't came out to spoke on it, even though each day he was getting bombarded with questions about the whole scandal, he wouldn't speak about it at all, which was why he was gathering so much hate from everyone-mostly women, who looked up to Nita.

Some part of her was still thinking he didn't cheat, and when the time was right, he would explain the truth-everything that actually happened. Nita wished she would stop thinking that, and would try to face reality, but it was hard. Hard because she thought she could've loved Paulo.

Mattia helped her a lot the past two weeks-Josepha as well. Paulo hated Mattia, more than he hated him from the second Mattia stepped foot on Juventus- Paulo's club. The moment Paulo met Mattia, he knew that he would cause trouble towards him. That didn't stop Mattia from showing up to training practices and being close to Paulo. No matter how much Paulo wanted to punch his pretty face, he couldn't. Many problems would be caused if he touched him one bit, Paulo did not want that.

He was trying to figure out how to fix things with Nita without messing up what he had planned already. He was grateful that his best friend was there to help him, Nahuel was mad at him until Paulo told him what happened, that he was praying for the best of Paulo and Nita, and telling Paulo everyday, getting in a fight with Mattia was only going to make things ten times worse.

Paulo knew what Mattia was up to, he knew what Mattia was trying to do. He hoped that it wasn't working, and that Nita wasn't finding herself catching feelings for the devil itself. Paulo wished dearly that he could confess everything, everything from the beginning of their meeting, to their first fight, their first true love experience, to their first splitting up.