01

--✾--

--✾--

it's been a week. a week since you have gone away. a week since the last time I saw your smile and your eyes. since the last time, I smelled your scent. since the last time, I touched you.

I miss you so much.

it was pouring rain. I needed to get to school and I had no umbrella so I tried my luck, my backpack on the top of my head and I ran to school since it wasn't that far.

5 minutes later or so, I arrived at school and looked for my best friend. of course, chan would be in the music room with his friends, including you.

"sanha, what happened to you?" chan stood from the little chair and walked towards me while the other eight boys were staring at us. "don't you have an umbrella?"

"it would be weird to say I don't? because I don't have one."

"always the same weirdo."

I've known chan for my entire life. our parents have been best friends since their days in highschool so we hung out a lot.

"you need to change or else you going to get sick." chan said it like I didn't already know. I rolled my eyes at his statement and sighed. "I'm sorry, but I don't have any hoodie or something to lend you."

"I guess I'm going to be sick then."

"I have a hoodie in my locker that I can lend you if you want to." you kindly said.

  --✾--  

edited