I know you

Jimin went back to his seat smirking and pulled out his phone and texted Jungkook and he sent the message and all you heard was Jungkook's phone go off and his eyes went wide and his face turning red, but soon after someone else's phone went off and Jimin looked around and seen another guy pull out his phone and Jungkook did the same and texted Jimin. 

Jimin 

hey bunny boy

Bunny Boy 

what do u want, I'm in class

Jimin

I know you're in class is in the same class

so was it Jin that gave you my number Jungkook

or should I say

Kookie? 

Jungkook froze when he read the message and his face turned red and he felt Jimin staring at him and he could have sworn that he heard Jimin chuckle, Jin took the phone from Jungkook and read the message and he smiled. 

Bunny Boy

I don't know what you're talking about, Jin didn't give me your number 

And don't call me Kookie

Jimin

oh right because you don't like that name

Bunny Boy

no its because im, not Kookie, or Jungkook, that's someone else

Jimin

seriously don't lie to me your the only other one with a phone out right now

Jin showed Jungkook the message and he took his phone and looked around and he caught Jimin looking at him smirking

Jimin

busted bunny boy

so now that I know who you are what now

Jungkook looked at the message and the bell rang he hurried up to leave not responding, he got to his car before Jin stopped him. 

"Jungkookie" Jimin heard him before he was getting in his car and he stopped

"leave me alone JIn... I should never have texted him I made a mistake, I was stupid to ever think that someone like him would like someone like me, I'm sorry Jin I have to go" Jungkook glanced over at Jimin before rolling his eyes and getting in his car and leaving. 

Jin and Jimin just looked at each other and Jin looked down and shook his head before getting in his car and leaving. 

Jungkook got home and went up to his room and sat on the bed staring at the message Jimin sent and he sent another one

Jimin

so are you not going to reply? 

Jungkook just sat there and stared at it. 

Jimin 

I know you're reading these it says read. 

Jungkook turned off his phone and lay down and started to cry. Jimin didn't do anything but jungkook had self-doubt, every boyfriend Jungkook would get they would cheat on him or play him, or even lead him on, he has been hurt so many times he couldn't take another. 

Jungkook started to fall for Jimin, and he didn't even know him like that, but the stuff he does know is the stuff that Jin has told him about that made Jungkook fall for him and he didn't know why. He cried himself to sleep without eating dinner, his mom had to work late anyway so she couldn't notice.