Ari- I Mean, Party Time

I am awoken by a screeching noise that nobody loves to be waken up to, especially mid a steamy dream. I reach over and slam my hand down on the screaming alarm clock that is ringing in my ears.

6 A.M. is early when you're talking to a girl with online classes that doesn't have to get up early to go to class.

As I turn off my alarm clock, another loud noise plunges my freshly awoken ears. I stretch across my bed to find my phone.

"Hey Grace! Happy almost birthday!"

"Hey Michelle! Aw! Thank you!" I say while giggling.

Michelle giggles back and begins to say "so is lover girl going to be at the party?"

I laugh and reply "Well duh! If she wasn't going to come, I wasn't even going to have the party without Lindsey throwing one for me without me knowing!" I try and keep my voice down while everybody is still asleep, but I begin to day dream about Aria.

I have told Michelle everything. Michelle is the only person who knows that I am a lesbian and that I am in love with my sister's best friend. I am relieved that I have at least one person to talk to about Aria.

"Yay!" She exclaims, "Well I will be over in about 20. You making me breakfast?"

"Hey! I'm the birthday girl here!" I reply, laughing.

"Fine!" She says, still giggling. "I will head to the donut shop. The usual?"

"Yes please!" I say, excited to see Michelle, but more excited about my croissant.

We hang up the phone and I slip out of my bed to get changed from my PJs. I run over to my closet and throw on some black leggings and a tie dye tee that Michelle and I made last summer.

I run over to my body mirror and plop down and start braiding my long, thick blonde hair.

My door flies open and Lindsey runs over and jumps down into the floor yelling "Party! Party!"

I roll my eyes and laugh at her, "I believe you're more excited than I am, man."

Lindsey begins to ask what outfit I am going to wear and then I realize that I don't have an outfit.

"Can we go to the mall and pick out some outfits?" I ask Lindsey.

"Uhhh! Of course! I am so excited. Do you want me to ask Aria and you can ask Michelle? We can have a little girl's time before the party." Lindsey says with too much excitement.

"Sure! Sounds fun!" I reply, thinking YES, I cannot wait to see Aria.

Lindsey and I go to pick up Michelle and Aria and head to Central Mall in my hometown of West Palm Beach, Florida.

The first store that I want to go to is Charlotte Russe. This is my favorite store because they have just the right amount of dressy, but not "going to the grammy's" too dressy.

I pick out a maroon and floral top that's off the shoulder with spaghetti straps and decide to pair that with my black skinny jeans that I have at home already and some tan sandals.

We get our clothes and go to have our nails done, then we begin to head back home with Aria and Michelle.

I get to sit in the back seat of Lindsey's black 4-door Jeep Wrangler with Aria.