"The Results Are In!"

We All Walked Into The Doctor's Office. "Well Good News Gentlemen None Of You Are The Father" "Well Who Is?",Asked Chresanto. "Jacob Perez", Said The Doctor. PRINCETON?!? I Thought. Oh Shit.

Nicole POV

We Were Enjoying Our Lunch When Princeton's Phone Rang. When He Got Off He Looked Worried. "What's Wrong" I Asked. "I'll Explain Later But Now We Needa Go" He Said. "We Arrived At A Hospital And Princeton Rushed To The Desk. "Where's The Doctor's Office?" " Room 107", Said The Nurse. We Walked To The Room And There Stood Chresanto And Two Other Men. "Uhh What's Going On?" I Asked. "Its Alot To Explain", Said Chresanto. The Doctor Walked In. "Mr. Perez Good News Your Son Is Very Healthy And Quite Handsome" , He Chuckled. "Baby Boy?", I Said. "Sorry Nicole To Be Real I Didn't Know I Had A Child..We'll Talk Later", He Kissed My Check And Left.

Chresanto POV

I Looked At Nicole. "You Ok.?",I Asked. "Yeah Just Confused Can Someone Explain.?" She Looked At Me Then The Other Two Guys In The Room. She Looked At Me Again. "But Are You Ok?" "Yeah I'm Fine But About Us?" I Asked "What About Us"? She Asked With A Lil Attitude. "I Mean I'm Not The Father So Can I Have Another Chance?" " Chresanto Even Though You Not The Father Doesn't Change The Fact You Cheated", She Replied " "Damn Nigga What Made You Cheat On Her",Issa Said And Winked At Nicole. "I'm Sorry But Who Are You", She Asked. "You Don't Remember Me?", Issa Asked. She Looked At Him And Smiled. "Issa!!" She Screamed. "You Look So Different ... Like So Much-" "Sexier", Issa Said With A Smirk. She Laughed "Ha Ok What Ever Helps You Sleep At Night", She Said Laughing. Issa Laughed.."Oh So You Got Jokes Mami?"  "You Know I Love It When You Call Me Mami", She Said And They Both Burst Out Laughing. I Cleared My Throat. "Oh Sorry Chresanto Um This Is Issa My Best Friend From Wayyy Back" , She Said Smiling. "We Kinda Met Already",I Said. "Oh Shit Man I Gotta Go But Nicole What's Your Number So We Can Keep In Touch?" Nicole Took Issa's Phone And Put Her Number In. He Hugged Her And Left. "Guess  I Better Go To" Said Shawn. "Ok Bye Uhh.." Nicole Said." "Shawn" "Bye Shawn", She Replied. "Well This Blows Wanna Get Some Ice Cream?" "Sure" I Said. As We Walked Out I Thought About How Bad I Fucked Up But I Was Determined To Get Nicole Back One Way Or Another.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wait A Min Princeton And Bree Slept Together? Bitch Whet.? When That Happen.!!!? Lol More To Come! :)

XOXO-Jazzy