FOUR

iv. KITTY'S GOODBYE

        Peter Parker felt weird and suspicious about Katherine Pryde

        Peter Parker felt weird and suspicious about Katherine Pryde. "There's something really odd about Kitty, Ned." Peter figures out, "Yeah, seems like she's hiding something from us. Like what you did!" Ned responded to Peter, Peter was a little nervous to explain this to Ned. But he has to do this, "Ned..." Peter stopped, "Sup?" Ned replied as he stares at his computer.
"To be honest... I know everything about Kitty." Peter shuts his eye in embarassment.

"Heck, no!" Ned's eyes widens as he glances over to Peter. "Mr.Stark gave me some kind of tracker. It records everything that Kitty has spoken," Peter looks down.
"So? What's the 'thing' that she's hiding?" Ned asked Peter curiously, "She's a mutant, Ned. She nearly joins X-Men earlier this day. She's like me, Ned! I'm not the freakest freak in the school!" Peter admitted, he was a little excited. But it might offends her if he told her that he knew read her files.

        "You should tell her that you know, Pete." Ned admitted, "Yeah... I think I should..." Peter responded, he looks down to his feet nervously. "Fine, I'm gonna tell her."

/ / / /

        Kitty abruptly moved outside from school, "Ugh, thank god I'm out from this shithole." Kitty rolled her eyes, "Shithole?" Peter appears from the corner beside her.
"Oh, hey. Yeah, shithole. Apparently, I didn't like Midtown that much... I should've moved to Westchester instead of Queens. But... Home is home." Kitty admitted, "Anyways, what's up?" She holds her bag and sat beside him. "Before I start this conversation... Can we have something like uh-- Petname?" Peter chuckles slightly,
"What the heck." Kitty laughed in response.

"You should have petnames with Liz, dude. Not me..." Kitty rolls her eyes, Peter glanced at her. "You're my friend, Kitty. Why not?!" He smiles, "Alright, whatever." Kitty smiles back. "Okay... Let's just have the petname later, I wanna talk about something." Peter sighs nervously, "Of course, go ahead." Kitty stared at him curiously, Peter was never been this tense talking to her. He used to be very fine and clear minded.

        "I- I know everything about you, Kitty... I know that you are a mutant and I," Peter got stopped by Kitty, "Excuse me?! Am I listening to an honest words right now?" Kitty turned furious, she did her best to keep her secrets safe. "I'm sorry, I know you have powers... I know you were about to join X-Men, and I also know you got pet dragon! I snuck up to your house and I read all your files." Peter babbled, Kitty was very furious at the moment. "Wow! Now you know every single thing about me! Congratulations... Spider-Man" Kitty ended the words by whispers. Peter widens his eyes.

"Don't even try to ask why the hell I know about you becaming Spiderman, Peter. You're one special dude, I can't believe you decided to pick up a secret of a girl." Kitty rolled her eyes, "Maybe I'am right, I should've joined the X-Men. Or probably live with Steve Rogers and the Nomads." Kitty stood upon him and brings her bag.
"You know him?" Peter stoods infront of her, "He's a friend of mine. When Cap got into a big fight with Stark, I helped him at Berlin with the computers." Kitty explained roughly, "I'm leaving. And don't even look for me again, Parker. You know I loved you as a friend. Or... Was a friend." Kitty immediately moved away from his sight and run slowly. "Shit. What am I doing?" Peter covers his face with his palm.

        Kitty can't believe what she heard from Peter. And the fact that she has to go to Westchester, she didn't want to drop out of
school so she decided to continue at Xavier's school. She won't tell her mother. If she can remove memories about her in her mother's head, she would. Or Kitty would ask Prof. Xavier to do it.

"God, what am I doing?" Kitty huffs as she enters the train. Kitty was nervous, obviously.

/ / /

        "Oh, Peter... Did you screw this up?" Ned breaths heavily, "Uhh.. Yeah, I guess.." Peter hesitates, Ned pats his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Parker. Kitty was your greatest shot, right?" Ned asked him, Peter gazed at him.
"Wait. No. You still got Liz." Ned continued and ended with a wink, "Oh god. It's not even Homecoming and Kitty decided to leave this school?!" Peter panicked, "Gahh! I screwed her, Ned!" Peter got furious.

"You know what, Pete... I was starting to talk about Liz, and then you pick the topic about Kitty again... I'm beginning to think that you're starting to get into her." Ned admitted to Peter, "What? N-no... I still like Liz... A lo- You know what? Forget it." Peter hesitates, he was thinking too much of Kitty. Ned raised an eyebrow, "Alright then..." Ned nodded, still suspicious about Peter's feelings for Kitty.

        I need to find a way to bring Kitty back.
Peter thoughts in his head.

/ / /

        Kitty dropped her bag infront of the new school she attended, the mutant school thingy. "I see that you decided to join..." Professor Xavier spoke as he opened the door for her. "Well, yeah... I guess... Midtown sucks, the people are shitty, except for two guys. Too much science anyways." Kitty explained, the two guys she's talking about is definitely Peter and Ned. "What about the girls?" Prof. Xavier joked as they walked across the hall. Before she answered, she stared across the hall, all the mutants were fascinating. "Especially the girls. Popularity blinds them." Kitty answered him, Xavier smiled at her harsh words.

"Well, I hoped you enjoyed this school, Kitty... You enroll to this school just yesterday and now you decided to join." Xavier smiles at her, "Thank you, Professor." Kitty reaches his hand and shook it softly.

        "Now, go ahead and meet your new friends." He spoke to her.

I missed Peter. Kitty thoughts in her head.

( oof betta prepare for the next chapter
lmaoooo )