PROLOGUE

o. PROLOGUE
━ SHADOWCAT

 PROLOGUE━ SHADOWCAT

[] [] []

DEERFIELD, ILLINOIS

    Kitty wasn't a fan of moving from here to there, cause it made her tired. Even though she's still twelve, but she already knows how it feels like to feel so tired and stressed. "Katherine!" Her mother calls out from downstairs, "Call me Kitty, then i would come down!" Kitty respond, her mother sounded annoyed. "Kitty, c'mon! The car is here!" Her mother shouted once again, Kitty follows her order and walks down the stairs with her stuff. She holds her bags in her right hand, and hold her purple dragon doll named Lockheed in her left hand.

Her mother smiled at her, "Why did you always carry that dragon doll around? It makes you look like a boy" She stated, as they both walked further to the car.
"I love him, like he's my own friend" Kitty replied to her mother, "Well, Kitty... One day you'll found a boy who would love you like you love Lockheed, even more than you love Lockheed" Her mother explains meanwhile they're inside of the car. "Does father love you like that, mother?" Kitty asked her in massive curiousities, she smiled in response.

    "Yes, Kitty." She simply replied, her father Carmen Pryde, was long gone. He truly is a great man, with a golden heart.
Kitty loved her father, but sadly she doesn't stay with him for a long time. "Where are we going, Mother?" She asked one more time.

"Queens, New York." She spoke, Kitty nodded softly. She hugged her doll and lay herself in her mother's lap and slept until she arrived Queens, she hoped she could enjoy Queens as she enjoy Illinois.

[] [] []

    "Kitten, wake up... Welcome to Queens" Her mother wakes her up, her eyes are still sore. She arrived at her new home and it felt really comfortable, you can see the view from the window and you can see the train station too. Kitty actually felt comfy even though it's kinda noisy in New York, especially Queens. Kitty ran up to her room and it looked amazing, especially the walls. It was painted very well with white color, "A new adventure begins in a new city" Her mother spoke, "Yup" Kitty responded, she's not afraid about what to come in her way.

short opening for tis book!
first chapter will be up soon!