The gambit that stole her Heart

Gambit--

I don't want to be evil anymore. She changed me. I guess that's why I'm here today. I'm at the famous X-Men mansion. I wonder just wonder if they will welcome me, or if they leave me in the dust.

Rouge. Today's her birthday. Yeah,yeah I know what you are thinking. The 'bad-boy' has a crush. It's just something about her that is ... Rouge.

I arrived at the X-men mansion. I went threw the the gates. Everyone turns and stairs at me. The only one who is not here is Rouge. Which is surprising saying they had a huge ball for Jean, and it's Rouge's birthday. They wouldn't let her leave till the cake. But where was the chere? The professor X came out to meet me.

"Gambit, what brings you here, and by any chance have you seen rouge? She was exposed to be here an hour ago." Xzavier quickly released.

" no professor I have not seen the chere. Professor is there any where I can talk to you alone" gambit replied.

"Of course follow me," the Professor lead them to his study.as soon as they where alone gambit stared."Professor I don't what to be a villain any more. If you would accept me into your school I would be honored. I am doing this for me. But also as a birthday present for rouge."

"Of course you can join. Although the others won't be to happy. You will have to gain their trust. Today's not rouge's birthday," the professor looked at me confused.

" With respect Sir I asked Mystique, today Rouge is turning 20" gambit looked to see surprise in the professors face.

___________________________________________pov change

Rouge--

When it woke up all I saw was two blood red eyes starring at me. Mister sinister (MS) .

" I can work with her." MS said into the darkness." Miss sinister bring me my tools"

Fear crept into rouge's eyes.MS started the operation. And to that rouge unleashed a blood curdling scream. She slowly faded to darkness once again.