A Casual Get-Together

Liv had called Alex and Casey for this. She wanted a night out with her girls and she figured if they got drunk it would be better if they could all handle details of SVU cases. She did not need vomit on her carpet. She also invited Melinda and Amanda. This was gonna be interesting. *Knock Knock* She looked through the peephole and saw all of them together. Well then. Alright. She opened the door and the drinking started. First it was casual conversations, Alex talked about the work she's doing with DV vic's, Casey was talking about prosecuting in homicide, Melinda talked about her promotion in the M.E.'s office, Amanda  passed around pictures of Jessie and Frannie. Liv talked about Noah, who was with Jessie and Carisi for the night. Then they got a bit tipsy. "So Liv, who's the current SVU prosecuter?" Casey asked. "Rafael Barba." Liv replied. "Ooh, a guy?" Alex said. Liv rolled her eyes and Amanda cut in,"They act like besties but I think there might be something more." "Oh, THIS is gonna be fun, Melinda said with a sly smile. "Ooh. Conflict of interest in the DA's office. Looks good on you Liv." Alex said "Guys, it's not like that." "No, but you want it to be." Amanda interjected. "No, I don't." Liv looked a bit uncomfortable with the topic. "Can we not discuss your crazy ideas of what my love-life entails guys?" They all exchanged smiles. Well, this'll be a long night, she thought. After a while (and plenty more to drink) they'd gone straight to,"And he loves her too." Amanda said,"Sometimes I wonder what they're doing, just being friends when they could be so much more." "Okay, wow, says you." Liv replied "Oh?" Amanda said. "You and Carisi, I can practically hear your hormones (I have no clue if that's spelled right) raging." Liv said with a smirk. "Oh, you would know." Amanda said with a sly smile. Melinda chose this time to say,"Since Liv has had the least to drink why don't we have her call Barba and put him on speaker?" Liv groaned and rolled her eyes. "It'll be like truth or dare." Alex suggested. "Fine." There was ringing, and then," Barba." "Hey, it's me." "Liv, is everything ok?" Now the girls were smiling like the Cheshire Cat. "Nothing much, you know how I said I was having a girls night, well, apparently we're playing truth or dare." "Ohh. And you had to call me." "Yep, hey Melinda, can I hang up now?" "Not a chance." She replied. "Hey how about this, Liv, you go walk down to the lobby and back and we'll talk to him." Casey said. "Casey, your crazy."Liv said. "Casey? As in ADA Casey Novak?" Barba questioned. "The one and only." Liv replied. "Wow. Okay." "Warning they're drunk hang up while you can!" Barba heard a struggle, and the door slam followed by a round of giggles. "So, do you like her?" "Rollins?" Barba asked, confused on where this was going. "Yep, now answer the question counsellor." *beep* the call disconnected. "Ooh, we got him now." Alex snickered.
This is going to have another chapter, maybe a bit more serious, maybe more truth or dare. This is only intended for humor purposes. Disclaimer: All characters belong to Dick Wolf. All rights belong to Dick Wolf and NBC and I have just borrowed their creations for some creative writing for SVU fans to enjoy. I hope you like it. Reviews are like candy to me by the way, they give me a sugar rush to write more.