synopsis.

Written In The Stars!

             Everyone in the galaxy knew of the youngest child of Thanos

             Everyone in the galaxy knew of the youngest child of Thanos. But not everyone knew his story. It started when Hades was a child going by his birth name Ka'lil. He was an Angeloshian, a humanoid race the only difference being the large white wings attached to their backs. While they were a peaceful society that did not stop them from being attacked. Their planet was viewed as a strategic stronghold within the Kree-Skrull War. Both sides desired the peaceful planet to align with them but they refused.

In return the Kree had made an agreement with Thanos one in which the Titan would exterminate the Angeloshians. The forces he brought wasted no time in slaughtering every man, woman and child they came across. The corpses littered the streets by the thousands, it was a show of strength for the army lead by the mad Titan. Ka'lil ended up being the only survivor. The young boy was about to be shot in the head but was saved by a teenage green skinned alien. She brought him to Thanos and that was when his life changed forever. He offered the young Angeloshian a choice. Die with all of his people and the galaxy would forget all about his race or come with him and save the universe. Bring much needed balance to the universe and cleanse the evil from it. Seeing no other choice Ka'lil left with the mad Titan.

Many years passed by and he learned that he would have preferred to be dead. Thanos made Ka'lil into something else, calling him Hades after the Greek god of Death and that is what Thanos designed for him to do. He was the perfect weapon for the Titan, the conqueror who now had a weapon from the sky. The once young and peaceful Angeloshian was now the son of Thanos and he hated himself daily for it.

Caution!

This book will contain themes of violence, gore, graphic nature, and sexual situations!

Dedication!

antigalactic for letting me use your layout and for the beautiful cover!

Copyright!

I only own my OC and his plot lines! Please do not steal!

Note!

This book is apart of my stories set in the MCU called the Dangerous Warriors Series . You do not have to read them all but some characters may appear throughout! This is like my third attempt with this book. Hopefully this will be the final one.

Started: August 28, 2018

Published: April 29, 2019

Rewrite: November 27, 2021

Finished: TBD

Credit to antigalactic