Chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm sorry this has taken so long, my laptop has been out of action for a while, but i will try and   put up another chapter tomorrow, since it's school holidays. Well, thanks for all the comments, here is the next part. ENJOY!

Start.

I awoke, my face mere inches from Prince Loki’s, he was still sleeping, I had never really met him, but I could tell he was very nice, not to mention handsome.

Some of his hair had fallen in front of his face and before I knew what I was doing, my hand was brushing the strands back to where they were meant to be. His hand shot out and grabbed my wrist making me gasp, even though I let him hug me and hold my hand before, I didn’t like people touching me. I pulled my wrist up to my chest and shut my eyes tight. I felt his hand brush my cheek and down to my shoulder,

“It’s almost dinner time; do you want me to show you your new clothes?” I nodded in reply. He led me back to my room and showed me some beautiful dresses, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped slightly upon seeing them, he helped me pick out a gorgeous dress, it was a green so dark it was almost black, a bit lighter than my hair, and had a gold belt around the waist, it fell to my ankles, Loki left so I could get changed. He returned when I had finished, he brought with him a thin gold chain necklace and ankle bracelet, and gold ballet shoes.

Thor and Loki were fighting over who I was going to sit next to at dinner.

“You got to spend all afternoon with, I should get to sit with her at dinner.” Thor argued.

“Well, what if she doesn’t want to sit next to you, huh?” Loki replied, “I mean, you were so rude to her.”

“Well, maybe she doesn’t want to sit with you, did you ever think of that?”

“Let’s ask her,” both boys turned to me, “who do you want to sit with at dinner?” I widened my eyes, I didn’t want to make either of the Prince’s mad, and so, instead of talk I showed them what I was going to do, I walked in between them.

“That, is smart, why didn’t I think of that?” Loki thought aloud.

“So, you’re going to sit in between us?” Thor asked as I nodded. They both grabbed one of my hands and my whole body stiffened; they all but dragged me out of the room and to the dining hall where there was a glorious feast laid out on a magnificent table. I had never been to a feast at the palace, so I was in awe of this whole place, every room I went in left me shocked. I sat between Thor and Loki, just as I said I would, I sat across from their mother, Frigga, and I presumed that The All-Father would be sitting at the head of the table.

The All-Father entered the room and we all stood in respect. He saw me and walked towards me, he pulled me into a gentle hug which I returned. He pulled back,

“It’s good to have you here.” I smiled in response. Everyone sat down and we have a wonderful dinner, no one asked me any questions, but Loki talked to me, well, Loki did ask me questions, but only yes or no ones. After we finished dinner Loki, Thor and I sat in the throne room in front of the fire, they were arguing about the Frost Giants.

“They are evil, they should all be killed, and I want to be the one to do it.” Thor stated, jumping to his feet and striking a heroic pose, Loki sighed,

“We might think they’re evil, but they probably think that we’re evil, so they don’t deserve to die.”

“Yes, they do. You agree with me, don’t you Faven?” Both boys looked at me and I put my hands up in front of me, palms forward. Loki sighed again,

“Brother, we shouldn’t drag her into this silly argument.”

“Ok, we should go to bed now,” Thor helped me up and we walked back to our rooms,” good night, Faven. Sleep well.” I nodded my head in reply, Thor walked into his room.