House of suprise

Chapter 3

Fabian's POV

At that moment the door opened and Nina and Amber walked in.

"N-Nina, Amber, your actually here!" said Fabian. He thought they might be coming back but he wasn't sure.

"Fabes!" Amber yelled. She ran up to him and hugged him. "Peddie!" she went over to Patricia and Eddie and hugged them too.

"Hey" Nina whispered.

"Hey" Fabian said back. He walked up and hugged her. "I can't believe your actually here!"

"Well here I am." Nina exclaimed. She grabbed Fabian's had and they walked into the kitchen, where Trudy was waiting.

"All my lovelies back again." Trudy came up and hugged them. "Come help dear Trudy with dinner will you."

Alfie's POV

He walked up to Anubis House and opened the door. The first thing he noticed was the smell of Trudy's food. Then he saw Amber.

"Amber!" Alfie yelled with surprise.

"Oh, Alfie!" Amber said. She ran up and hugged him. "Um I know your with Willow and everything and this is bound to be awkward but-"

Alfie cut her off. "Amber, Willow isn't coming back her family moved to the U.S."

"Oh good, wait not good, um..." Amber couldn't think I what to say.

"I get if you don't want to get back together Ambs." Alfie said.

"No no I do, but only if you do" Amber said.

"Of course I do!" Alfie exclaimed. And he grabbed Amber's hand and led her into the kitchen.

Patricia's POV

"Wow everyone is very coupley this year." Patricia smirked and pulled Eddie in for a kiss. Eddie put his hands around her waist and they brushed their lips together. Then the walked into the kitchen.

Not every one was there yet it was only her, Eddie, Nina, Fabian, Amber, and Alfie. Still to arrive was Mara, Mick, Jerome, Joy and K.T.

Then out of no where Eddie got up and ran out of the kitchen.

"What was that about?" asked Amber.

"I will go see," said Patricia. She got up and walked to Eddie's room. "Eddie you ok?" Patricia's voice was concerned.

"Yeah come in," Eddie was breathing hard.

"Weasel what's wrong?" Patricia asked.

"Yacker you might not like what you hear" Eddie's face was frightened.

"Come on weasel, shoot," Patricia was determined to find out what was wrong.

"Ok, I just...

(A/N) Another cliffhanger. My wifi goes away tomorrow, so this is my last one and that is why it is short. Once my wifi comes back they will be longer.

Comment

Vote

Sibuna

@peddie_is_life