House of Greeting

Chapter 2

Eddie's POV

There it was, Anubis house looming over him. He was home. After a long summer of seeing none of his classmates he was ready to get in there.

As he started walking toward the house he heard a very familiar voice behind him.

"Hey weasel."

Eddie turned to see Patricia standing 5 feet from him. She was beautiful, just how he remembered her.

"Yacker!" said Eddie, his heart pounding in his chest. He ran to her and they locked in a very long embrace. Then Patricia pulled away.

"How was your sum-" She was cut off by Eddie. He pressed his mouth against hers. She gave in and kissed back. His hand slipped under her shirt and he traced circles on her back.

"You have no idea how long I waited to do that." he said after pulling away. He entwined his fingers with hers and they walked up to the doors of Anubis house.

Fabian's POV

He heard a door slam and ran out of his room, where he was packing to see who it was.

"Eddie, Patricia!" said Fabian with sadness in his voice.

"What's up," mocked Eddie "are you not happy to see us?"

"No I am so happy to see you guys. It's just, I heard rumors Nina was coming back." blushed Fabian.

"Um, dude arn't you with Mara?" questioned Eddie.

"No we split up over the summer and she is back with Mick. Oh did you know he is coming back?" asked Fabian.

"Really," said Patricia "that is great. And Eddie you will like him, he loves food just like you." Patricia smirked.

"Haha your so funny Yacker" sneered Eddie.

"Looks like you to still haven't lost it," laughed Fabian.

At that moment the door opened and...

(A/N) cliffhanger, sorry it is short but I wanted to get more posted before my wifi goes away.

If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. Like with couples and stuff!

Comment

Vote

Sibuna

@peddie_is_life