Serenity

Serenity's (Sir-en-it-ee)POV
I woke up but not how I thought I would... I looked around and saw my room, but I wasn't me. I could see my body, all 4 feet of it, laying down asleep. I looked down to my arm and saw (the above media) my arm! It was like a galaxy! I tried to move around, it felt weird, but eventually I found out I could float around like a ghost. This was all very weird... after a few minutes I decided that this had to be a dream and tried to wake up, nothing worked, so I tried to lay down exactly where my body was. This felt weird I phased right through it... then everything went black.

    I woke up to my brother screaming at me to wake up.

"Serenity! Wake up it's time to make breakfast! Serenity your not dead right?".

Waking up slightly "Fly? What time is it?" I asked drowsily.

"Like breakfast time" the smartass said.

"Thanks smartass" I rolled my eyes at him.

    Rolling out of bed I quickly got dressed in a white shirt with a black bow tied to the front and a red skirt. My fox like ears searching around for any sound. And my fox-esk tail seeking my attention. I swear it's got a mind of its own sometimes! Looking outside at the beautiful sunrise.

"SERENITY! I WANT MY BREAKFAST!" Fly screamed as loud as he could.

"I'm coming ok!" I replied as cheerful as I could be.

    I got to the kitchen and started the oven grabbing some eggs and a few pieces of bacon. My brother watched smiling giddily as I put the bacon on the pan. He was getting to close for comfort.

"Fly back up. Your going to get burned! Its a live flame!" My rone was a bit harsh.

He ran off out the door whimpering. I scoffed and rolled my eyes thinking he will be back soon. Then I heard a yelp. I made a dash for the door and saw my brother under attack by a band of bandits.

"Hey little boy! Why you crying" one of them exclaimed with a scruffy voice.

    My Brother was paralyzed with fear. I ran over to him.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled... but they didn't notice

    I looked down, and my arms were just like last night... Galaxy. I went to punch one of them and went right through them. Crying as I watched him get beat to a pulp. I froze. One of them had just stabbed my brother in the upper left side of the chest... the heart. Without understanding my eyes changed to the galaxy form glowing. I reached out and took the soul out of the head bandit and snapped his neck. I watched as his body fell to the ground dead. The others stared at it.

"Uhh... Boss?" One asked, checking his pulse.

"I think we should go!" The other gulped and started running, and was quickly followed by the second one.

    I looked back at my body which was just standing there. I saw the house behind me burst out in flames. Quickly I ran back to my body and tried to retake my body like the night before.