The dick. Austin.

"Why. the. fuck.are. you. touching. me?" I growled out through my teeth.

"Hey to you too." He replied with a smirk.

"You know usually when a girl is not into you, you move on. Just a suggestion."

"But you are my mate."

"No I was your mate but you rejected me remember?" A look of regret flashed across his face then he covers it.

"You will be MINE again. I promise you that." He growled out.

"And I will kill you. I Promise you that. And I always keep my promise." I said then walk walked the Library.

**************

Thank freaking god this day is over. After my encounter with dipshit Austin, my day was pretty boring. School ended like two mins ago and I'm on my way to my car.Until I heard someone calling me.

"What do you need Cody?"

"A ride home?" He asked. I'm not even gonna ask.

"Fine get in."

The ride was interestingly quite or maybe because I wasn't paying attention. I pulled up to the pack house and Lucas was already outside, Like really. I ignore him and went in to and when into the house. Why might you ask because he smelled like cheap perfume? Got my damn sups (supernaturals) growling and shit giving me a damn headache.

I walked into my room then strip and went into the shower. An Hour later I stepped out the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I dried my hair then fish braid it on the side. I walk out to see I Lucas on the bed looking at the wall, how interesting. I ignore him and went into the closet and took out dark skinny jeans, a black v neck, black pump with studs and black leather jacket. I came out and grab my phone.

"Where are you going?" He asked walking over to me.

"Where is that room I asked you for?"

"Downstairs in that basement." He answered then tried to hug me but I put my shield up. He growled in frustration.

"What the hell Crystal?" He asked but I was already out the door.

The basement was cold and they had weapon storage in one of the rooms. I walk up to the fourth door and open it. What a dumb ass anyone can come down here and take my shit. I quickly set up the security system then when in and closed the door. My weapons and invention were placed neatly on displays or on tables. I took out the stuff that I would use for my arrows and got to work. I was finish in three hours all I had to do was test it to see if it does what I want.

I grabbed my bow and arrow and walked to the underground that has the rogues. It was dark and the stench was bad.

"Hey, Crys." A voice so familiar said.

"Hey, Scott. Wats up?"

"I should be asking you that." He said eyeing my bow.

"Do you have any rogues that you don't want?" I asked glancing around.

"Yea." He said then walked off. I felt someone behind me but I knew who it was then more people came in but stop when they saw me I guess.

"Here you go Crys." Scott came back with a man that looked in his forties. I did have to know what he did because I searched his mind to know, and it was bad. The guy killed and raped women for his own enjoyment.

"So what are you doing with the arrow?" I heard from behind me.

" Shoot him," I state.

"Why not a gun?" I heard from Scott.

"Can a gun do this?" I asked then took my arrow an put it in the bow the took a deep breath. I let the arrow go and it penetrates the man chest and the body turned into ash. I heard gasps from behind me. I turn around to see Lucas and the guys with Liam and Talia who had a smirk on her face and the other with their mouths on the floor. I turned and walked out the room and walk out of the room but before I did Lucas stepped in front of me.

"You might wanna wash off the bitch that was on you before one of those arrows ends up in your ass," I said the step around him not even looking at his reaction.

I went to the warehouse to check on the guys and they were doing fine. We laugh, drink beer and eat. I love those guy because they're like my family. I told that I had to go because it was late, like 12:30 late.

When I got home I walk up to my room and saw a pissed of Lucas sitting on the coach.

"Where the fuck have you been." He asked through his teeth. Yep definitely mad.

"Out," I said then start to take my clothes off but stop and looked at him.

"Listen and Listen well you are mine and I will not be disrespect-"

"Disrespect I'm not the one who smelled like another bitch Lucas," I said getting angry.

"You didn't let me explain." He yells. He was getting angry and I could see his eyes changing colors.

"You know what I can't do this. I'll be in my office," He said then stormed out the room. What the hell just happen.

I ran out the room only to stop in my track seeing some bitch rubbing all up on Lucas. Looks like they were having a conversation. A heated one. I smelt the air and smell the same scent that was on Lucas. I guess none of them saw me so I cleared my throat and they both looked at me. Well she glared at me and Lucas started to explain but the bitch jumped in. She was pretty but not 'damn I wanna hit that' and she had on clothes that should be illegal.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked. I turned around to see who she was talking to because she sure wasn't talking to me.

"Bitch I'm talking to you." Ok, maybe she was talking to me. I just looked at Lucas more like death glare.

"Are you stupid I'm talking to you." She said again.

"I have a 4.0 GPA and I'm sure my I.Q is higher than yours."

"IQ?" She whispered but I heard and so did Lucas.

"At least pick a bitch that has a brain," I said then rolled my eyes.

"I have a brain you stupid hoe," she said.

"Yea and so did the scare crow in the Wizard of Oz." I rolled my eyes again and Lucas was trying not to laugh.

"You fucking bitch." She said then charged at me. I pulled out my gun and shot her in the hand and she fell. Dumb bitch.

"Thank god her voice was so annoying. And you have a lot of explaining to do." I said then turn to go back in the room.

"Why isn't she moving Crys?"

"She's paralyzed take the bullet out and then she'll start moving in a day or two. I wish it was an arrow, though." I walked into the room.

I changed my clothes and climb into bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

 What do you guys think?

Comment

Vote

Like

Talia<3