Chapter 19:Underneath Your Beautiful Lies A Loss Of Words

Start from the beginning

Everything wasn't okay though was it?It only just begun.

"That's it!"I shouted annoyed and they snapped out of it.

I grabbed Cams shirt in my palm and dragged him into a random room which happened to have a little hammock on it.

"Mark me"I whispered to him and pushed him on it as I sat on his lap facing him.

He smiled.

"Are you sure?"He whispered back to me and wrapped his hand around my waist tightly.

"Yes...i need a break from all this and some time with Mr Lips"I joked and started laughing at how I said 'Mr Lips'.

He laughed with me and I moved my hair from the side of my head and let it fall back,exposing my neck and letting it get fanned with Cams hot breathe.

He stared at me in pure lust and I scanned his eyes as they were like an open window into his soul.No kidding..if you stare into someone's eyes that long you will see all there emotions,all there expressions crumbling.

"Actually I don't think I will"He breathed out smirking and I smacked his arm.

"Stop it!"I screeched and he chuckled.

"Nahhh"He whispered and tried getting up,i pushed him back down and he ended up lying on the hammock instead of sitting on it.

He smiled widely as he was In awe.

I hovered on top of him with my hair falling to one side and his eyes were glued to me.

"Fine then..if you don't want to then I'll just go"I whispered and was about to roll off him when he wrapped his arm around me.

"You're not going anywhere.."He said huskily and my heart missed a beat.

My face lit up.

"So your going to mark me?!"I screeched and he didn't stop smiling.

"Nope"He whispered popping the p.

I pouted and he was going to kiss me but I backed out childishly and frowned at him.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyy!"I moaned like a kid and he smirked at me.God damnit that a smirk!

"I need the first aid"He whispered but smiled,reassuring me everything's okay.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused and scanned his body to find any injuries.

"Like what you see?Its all yours baby"He whispered and I gave him a flat look.

"Shut up,where are you hurt?"I asked him worried.

"Why don't you try finding it?"Lust filled in his voice.

"What kind of drug are you on now?"I joked and he lifted my chin up from searching.

"The love drug"

"Oh that's a drug now is it?"I whispered moving some hair out his face to check for any cuts.

"I can't get enough of you.."He trailed off and I smiled and tried getting off of him.

"Where have you hurt yourself?"i asked worried again and concerned.

"Stop worrying its nothing big but I don't want it getting infected and if I'm okay to carry you on it I can get through this"

My eyes widened.

"Get up.Now."I demanded and he bit his lower lip.

"No stop don't!"I screeched and lifted his leg up.

I winced and gasped at the same time as my eyes started watering quickly at his pain.

Some blood was on the hammock as his leg had a deep claw mark at the back which looked deadly.

I didn't want him to suffer...i didn't want him in pain.

"Why didn't you tell me"I half whispered and searched the draws for the first aid.

"I didn't want You freaking out or getting worried..."He spoke out and I managed to smile"First draw on the left"He added and I chuckled.

I got the first aid box out and sat on the hammock too,shifting his leg on my lap.

"Hey your going to ruin that beautiful jacket of mine your wearing and my spare boxers that Beth probably gave you!"He joked and i whacked his upper leg playfully.

"You know out of interest what are you actually wearing underneath the jacket because you didn't really have a chance to put anything on?"He spoke out huskily and I heard that smirk.

I opened the box ignoring him and got some disinfectant spray out of it and a cotton bud,and a bandage.

"Hey that stuff is painful"He added gesturing to the spray and I smirked at him.

"I think the smell of trees have gotten to your head love"I whispered and got the lid off it.

"But seriously,the jacket...can I have it back?"he spoke out and I knew exactly what he wanted to see.

"Sure"i stated and unzipped it,throwing it on the floor whilst he stared at me in shock,love and a whole lot of lust and bliss.

His eyes glistened and I smiled at my achievement.I had managed to spray the deep wound whilst he was distracted.

I got the cotton bud and wiped away any extra bit of blood that wasn't needed.

Getting the bandage and wrapping it around it like nothing happened i smiled at him.

"Mission accomplished sir!"I spoke out and kissed his forehead softly.

He was still at loss for words and his eyes were closed whilst I was kissing his forehead along with how he didn't stop the smile that was playing on his lips.

I leaned my forehead on his and smiled too whilst he held me like I was his life.

"Can't speak?"i whispered and he just nodded.

"Your so...damn.."He finally spoke out,his beauties still shut.

"I don't know how I got this lucky to have you as my mate,mine"He whispered with his sweet breathe and mine as one.

"I sense Michael's coming...3..2"He starting counting down and I looked at him and gave him a 'excuse me I'm kinda topless..and bra less' look.

In a heart beat he flipped us over so he was on top of me,covering my body and smirking down at me when the door knob twisted.

I rolled my eyes at him but couldn't help that smile.

I knew he was stopping himself from kissing me or just doing something from the way he growled.

-------------

Tell me what you think beautiful!I love you all your all amazing and Thankyou for everything!😀

Please Comment,Vote,Fan&Enjot😊

Stay smiling beautiful💕xoxoxoxoxo