Trollin the Dungeons

Start from the beginning

BOOM

Something behind me and Mikey exploded. The whole class turned around to see Seamus Finnigan, another Gryffindor 1st year, with part of his hair on fire and the feather in front of him burning. 

"Detention, Mr. Finnigan," Flitwick sighed. Seamus nodded.

It was normal for Seamus to blow stuff up. It happened at least once a week.

Mikey was glad it wasn't him.

Dinner on Halloween was amazing. It was filled with wonderful things like candies and pies and other delicious treats.

Me and Gerard were nervous about the duel, but we couldn't help but eat all the treats set out on the vast table before us.

We were having a jolly good time, laughing and joking around.

"I'll be right back guys. I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Ray announced.

"Too much info, FroMaster," Gerard chuckled.

"One day, and one day soon, I am going to punch you in the face, Red," Ray growled. Gerard laughed as he left.

"One day he is going to charm you into a butterfly or something," I giggled.

"NOOOO! ANYTHING BUT A BUTTERFLY!!! BUTTERFLIES ARE EVIL! THEY'RE GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Gerard shrieked. (Credits for the butterfly thing go to Gerard, as in the author Gerard.)

"Then you better stop trying to piss him off," I replied.

"But-But it's fun!"

I opened my mouth to reply when Professor Quirrel came in screaming.

"TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS!"

Everyone was silent for a few seconds. Then all Hell broke lose. Everyone was screaming and running around like a panicked Gerard when he can't find his eyeliner.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore boomed. Everyone fell silent.

"Prefects, lead the first years of your house back to the common room and stay there until we say it's safe," he commanded. It was a flurry of un-orderly movement.

As me and Gerard were halfway to the common room, I remembered something.

Ray. Ray was in the bathroom!

"Gerard! We have to go save Ray!" I hissed.

"Oh, shit! You're right!" Gerard groaned. We slipped out of the line and ran as quickly and silently as we could to the bathroom closest to the Great Hall.

"Ray! Raymond Granger!" I hissed.

"Hey, Frank, what's that smell?" Gerard asked.

"I don't-" 

I was cut off my Ray appearing. He looked terrified.

"What is it, Ray?" I asked. He pointed behind us. Gerard and I spun around quickly and looked up.

"Gerard, I think we found the troll," I whispered.

"Now is not the right time to be a smartass, Frank," Gerard replied.

"What should we do?"

"Run?" Gerard suggested.

"How? It-"

"DUCK!" Ray screeched. The troll swung it's club at me. Gerard and I narrowly avoided having our heads swept clean off our bodies.

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?" Gerard screamed. I shrugged and did what I thought was the best idea at the time.

I jumped onto the troll's back and stuck my wand up his nose.

"FRANK YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" Gerard and Ray yelled.

"WELL DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER IDEAS!?" I screamed back.

"WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" Gerard yelled. The troll's club went over his head. The idiot troll looked up in confusion as the club fell on his head and knocked him out.

"POTTER! WEASLEY! GRANGER!" A stern voice yelled.

shit.... It wasMcGonagal, Dumbledore, Snape, and Quirrel.

_____________________________________________________________________________

What'd y'all think? I worked pretty hard on this while controlling a phsycopath rat rat named Blue.

Vote, Comment, leave us a fucking essay.

~Ember