Trollin the Dungeons

Start from the beginning

"Well, this seems useful," he said sarcastically. 

"Ray did his best. We'll just have to wing it," I replied with a sigh.

"It's not like it's a professional wizard duel. The nost you two will be able to do it shoot some sparks at each other," Mikey said quietly.

"Holy shit! Mikey, when did you get here!?" I exclaimed. Mikey shrugged and looked back down at the newspaper he was reading. 

"Miiiikkkkeeeeyyyy," I whined.

"Yes?"

"Why're you so quiet?"

"I dunno."

"I, Frank, Your master, command you to talk more!"

"I thought I was his master!" Gerard complained.

"No, you're my assistant, which makes you only a little higher than Mikey," I explained.

"You guys amuse me," Mikey chuckled.

"We made Mikey laugh. Mission accomplished!" I yelled. Half the people in the Great Hall turned and looked at me, but I didn't care. Me and Gerard highfived. The corners of Mikey's mouth twitched up a little bit.

"C'mon, little freaks. We'd better get to potions," he said.

"Just cause you're taller than both of us does not mean we are little," I grumbled.

"No, Frankie, you are little," Gerard replied. I pouted all the way down to Snape's dungeon. 

Potions class was the same as normal. Me and Gerard goofed off behinds Snape's back, Ray scolded us and did perfectly, and Mikey managed to burn a hole through his fifth cauldron.

Transfiguration was hard as usual. I managed to turn my mouse into a teacup, but it was still furry and squeaked when someone touched it.

Herbology was boring. Staring at plants is kinda a useless subject. Mikey enjoys it though.

Defense Against the Dark Arts is somewhat a joke. Professor Quirrel stutters, wears a turban, and his room smells strongly of Garlic. The Weasley Twins insist its to ward off a vampire he met in Transylvania. They also insist his turban is full of Garlic as well, so he's protected wherever he goes. Me and Gerard just think Quirrel is something like a joke, but we agree he's better than having Snape as the DADA teacher.

He said he once had a fight with a vampire and banished it from a town, but when Dean Thomas, a Gryffindor 1st year like us, asked him about it, he changed the subject and started talking about the weather.

Charms... Don't even get me started on charms. Flitwick was a cool teacher, and he was shorter than me, but the subject confused me. The spells were weird. Like the spell we were learning today, the hovering charm. I got paired up with Mikey, and Gerard was with Ray.

"Wigardium Leviosa!" Gerard said. Nothing happened.

"You're doing it wrong. It's leviooosa. Not leviosah," Ray said with a shake of his head.

"What's the diferance?" Gerard asked irritably. 

"It's a big one. Watch," Ray commanded. Ray tried the spell. The feather him and Gerard were working with flew up up up into the air until it was 5 feet above our heads. 

"Wonderful job, Mr. Granger! 10 points to Gryffindor!" Flitwick squeeked. 

"Wingardim Leviosa! Wingardium Leviosa! Wigardim Levi-"