Trollin the Dungeons

Start from the beginning

"Gee?"

"Hmm?"

"What's it like, having a mum?"

"Well, sometimes its annoying, but most of the time it feels nice to know there's someone to care for you."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

An awkward silence fell.

"Frankie?"

"Yeah?"

"We should go to sleep."

"Okay."

Me and Gerard went upstairs and laid down. I fell asleep instantly, but right before I did, I heard paper rustling in Gerard's bed and a pencil scratching a piece of it...

Time Lasp! Woo!

I was nervous... Today was Halloween, the day me and Quinn dueled. Gerard was coming with me, just in case it was a trap and I needed help. We'd told Mikey and Ray about it. Mikey just rolled his eyes and Ray... well Ray gave us a lecture about why it was a stupid idea and how we were going to get caught then expelled.

Blah Blah Blah.

Me and Gerard may not seem very smart, but we know what we're doing.

Well, somewhat...

Anywho, It was breakfast time. I sipped my pumpkin juice nervously. Gerard was just staring at his toast.

"Eat, Gee," I prodded.

"I'm not hungry," he whispered.

"C'mon Gerard. Please?" I begged.

"Fine," Gerard sighed. He nibbled on his toast.

"Good Gerard," I said.

"What am I, a dog?" He joked.

"Yay! Gerard's back!" I cheered. He grinned at me.

"Guys, I have some dueling tips for you," Ray said. He sat down next to us and grabbed a bagel.

"I thought you were against us dueling," Gerard said in a confused tone.

"Well, I figured if I can't talk you idiots out of it, I might as well help you," Ray grumbled.

"Aww, you're the best, Ray," I cooed.

"I know," he replied.

"So, the tips?" Gerard asked.

"Right. Whatever you do, don't do anything stupid. The first sign of any actual danger, run," Ray explained.

"Is that all, Captain Obvious?" Gerard asked.

"No, it's not, Sargent Sarcasm," Ray shot back.

"Thanks for the clarification, Agent Asshole."

"No problem, Dictator Dickhead," Ray said.

"Damn... You win this round!" Gerard exclaimed.

"Cool. Now, I asked Professor Flitwick what we're learning today in charms... He said the hovering spell. It won't be too useful in a duel, but I may be able to-"

Gerard cut Ray off agian.

"That's great and all, but do you have any useful tips?" 

"Fine. Yes, I do. Read this book," Ray replied.

"Whyyyy?" I complained.

"Just read it before I force you to," Ray snapped. Gerard and I gulped and nodded. Ray got up and left. I pealed open the book and started to read. Gerard was reading over my shoulder. His closeness was making me uncomfortable.