I fear that when -if- I get out of here I might kill the first human that I see because I cant stand the burning in my throat anymore.

The ship shook once more. It seemed as if someone -or something- was banging against the sides of it to make it tip over. Shouts were coming from outside the door, yelling in some weird ancient language. Which most likely could be ancient Greek.

Once again the door shot open, I didn't even had enough energy to look at who it was this time because I just expected more monster ,or Luke, to come in to torture me some more.

I faintly heard a strangled cry, "Oh gods" Someone sobbed. I felt them crutch next to me and pick up my head with their hands. "Edward"

In front of me was the one person that I was thinking of all this time. Beth. This couldn't be real. I must be dreaming, but that's impossible for a vampire to do so I must be dead -completely this time.

"Oh your so beautiful even in death" I managed to tell her mirage.

"Death? Edward, snap out of it your not dead." Beth gently slapped me. Her finger's reached over my head to untie me from the wall. When she did my body came crashing down to a pile on the ground.

"Oh, Edward." She sobbed holding my head on her lap. I wasn't sure yet if she was really here or if it was my imagination, but either way all I wanted to do was stay and cherish this moment. "Here drink from me" Still sobbing she sliced wrist open with one of her fingernails before tilting my head up for me to drink.

"No." I shook my head, while trying to bring my hands up to push her wrist away. I didn't know if I was going to hurt her, but I didn't want to take the chance.

"Edward I wasn't asking for your permission, I was ordering you." She snapped.

I opened my mouth to protest, but I soon realized that it was a huge mistake. Seeing an opening, she put her wrist over my mouth, letting her sweet godly blood drip onto my tongue. It was.....like nothing I had ever tasted before.

My hands finally seemed to respond, but instead of pushing her away like I had planed, they instead held her wrist closer while I clamped my teeth into her soft skin.

"There that's enough Edward." All to soon she pulled away, leaving me wanting for more. I felt my senses coming back to me, but they were more accurate than they ever were before. It was as if godly blood gave an extra boost to your system.

"Beth" I held her tightly, while standing up.

"It's good to know that your not dead" She let out a dry chuckle before wiping away some of the tears that had fallen from her beautiful eyes.

"You're beautiful" I mumbled. She laughed before pulling away from our embrace.

"Hold on, we're leaving"

I wasn't sure what she meant to I did as I was told and held her waist securely, and suddenly it felt like the floor dropped and we were falling into an endless abyss. When it finally ended, my stomach had felt like it had just been on the most accelerating rollercoaster ever.

Looking around I noticed that we weren't in the Princess Andromeda any more. We were in the meadow I had taken her to what seemed like such a long time ago.

"I have so much to tell you?" Beth smiled up at me. "Gods, I've missed you so much" She let out a laugh, tightening her embrace on me, while she laid her head on my chest.

I was going to reply, but there the near bushes that were at the edge of the meadow shook, and Beth let out a sigh, "I thought they would take longer." She shoot me an apologetic look before pulling away to stand next to me.

This was the first time I actually paid attention to what she was wearing. She looked like an ancient warrior princess. With the leather uniform and roman styled combat sandals.

"Took you long enough" A voice said from the bushes. And from them a familiar annoying wolf came out.

"Wow, Bells. Blonde? Really?" He shook his head smiling.

"Shut-up Jacob, it's my natural color" Beth rolled her eyes, walking closer to him.

"Sure, whatever you say" He seemed to have noticed me, because he grimaced. "Bloodsucker"

"Jacob" I nodded.

"So what's with the Xena outfit?" Jacob joked.

Beth didn't have enough time to answer, because there was a strike of lightning in the middle of the field. Knowing the drill I covered my eyes, and waited until the light disappeared.

There in the middle of the meadow stood a man who I was pretty sure was a god. Not just because he came out of lightning but because he was dressed in armor like Beth's, but his was more soldier-like for a man.

"Beth A.J.'s gone"