Fifty Shades of Wood (Magdala Diggory and Oliver Wood) Love Story

This is the story of how Oliver Wood and Magdala Diggory started dating so I hope you enjoy.

Well, Magdala was a 5th-year student at Hogwarts, she was named Junior Captain of the Gryffindor Cheerleading Team with Hermione Granger as Head Captain and Lavender Brown as Vice Captain. But when she was in the Great Hall for the feast with her BFF's Ginny Weasely, Lavender Brown, and Hermione Granger. While they were eating, a 20-year-old attractive guy with luscious brown hair and bright brown eyes named Oliver Wood comes to the Gryffindor table to Hermione, Ginny, and Magda and he said, "Hey ladies." And Hermione, Lavender, and Ginny responded, "Hey Oliver." Then Oliver looks over to Magdala and said, "Well Hello, and who might this beautiful lovely young lady be." Hermione said, "Oh, this is Magda, 5th year, Junior Captain of the Gryffindor Cheerleading Team. She's our friend. And what are you doing here Oliver?" Oliver responded, "I'm the new Hogwarts Quidditch referee after Madam Hooch retired, plus I'm the new Headboy of Gryffindor House, so I had to come back cause I miss you guys a lot. And what an honor to meet you, Magda." Magda asked, "You to Oliver if you want, we could hang out sometimes in Hogsmeade this weekend."

Oliver answered, "That would be great, and we will get to know each other a little better. Oh here's my number if you wanna call me. " So he gives Magda his phone number and Magda did the same for Oliver.

"Well my girls and I have to go to bed. It's nice meeting you, Oliver," said Magda as she left with Hermione and Ginny.

Oliver responded, "Yeah, it was good meeting you too, Love."

Magdala sighed and thought to herself, "OMG, I think he totally likes me."

Magda went back to her dorms after she said goodnight to her friends. She then puts on her PJs, washes her face, brushes her teeth, said her prayers and went to sleep.

The next day, Magdala woke up at 5:30 am on a Saturday morning. She knew that she has to work at cheerleading tryouts for Gryffindor with her BFF's Hermione and her roommate Lavender, but you really want to hang out with Oliver, but at least you get to see him at the Cheerleading tryouts before you guys hang out at Hogsmeade.

A few minutes later after getting ready and after practice......

So Magdala finally finished with the judging at the Cheerleading tryouts and she was very proud of herself. At Hogsmeade, she was hanging out at The Three Broomsticks with Oliver and they ask each other questions about what are their favorites and how are things going so they would get to know each other better.

Like...

"Do you like Quidditch? If so, what is your Favorite Quidditch team?"

"I do like Quidditch and my favorite team is Puddlemere United, Irish, and the Bulgarians."

"What's your favorite subject at Hogwarts?"

"Defense against the Dark Arts and Care for Magical Creatures."

"What's your favorite thing about me?"

"How you are attractive and so kind to me, Oli."

So Magda and Oliver kept on hanging out whenever they feel like it.

A few months later.....

Oliver and Magda were sitting by the Black Lake enjoying their muggle picnic.

Oliver kneeled on one knee and brought out the box, opened it, and said.

"Magdala Anna Diggory, I know we've known each other for a couple of months and I think your the most wonderful girl I've ever met and you are so cute, funny, smart, and talented. So will you make me the happiest man ever and be my girlfriend."

So Magda took the ring and put it on and said, "Yes."

And so they hugged and shared there first kiss.

A few hours later...

So they went to the Great Hall together holding hands and went to the Gryffindor Table.

"Magda, I gotta sit at the staff table and I hope you loved that golden snitch ring I gave you, darling," Oliver said sweetly.

Magda responded, "I do, babe and I'll see ya later."

They kissed and Oliver goes to the staff table.

Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Ginny wondered what was going on between Magda and Oliver and so Ginny asked Magda, "Woah!, are you and Oliver dating now. #Couplegoals ."

"Yep girl," Magda answered.

Hermione said, "Merlin's beard, he must really love you and you love him. Like Ron loves me and I love him. Plus Harry loves Ginny and she loves him. So the 6 of us are couplets. #Sixletgoals ."

When Oliver finished his feast he went to the Gryffindor table where Magda was sitting at, sneaked up on her, and tickled her neck and said, "How is my little Snitch doing?"

Magda said, "Stop it, Ollie and I'm doing fine babe. Thanks"

Oliver sat down next to Magda and put his arm around Magda and said, "How was your day, doll."

Magda said, "It was peachy, babe. How about yours."

Oliver said, "It was pretty great. And how about we hang out in the common room Friday night when everyone's asleep."

Magda responded, "That be great, after I finished my homework."

"K sounds great. See ya, babe." , Oliver said as he kissed her forehead.

Friday night after the Feast and Homework.....

"Hey baby girl," Oliver said.

"Hey Ollie," Magda replied.

They'd enjoyed their romantic evening and had a big kick out of it.

The End until the next chapter