KO vs TKO

Rad, Enid, and Dendy: Ko!!!

KO: ugh....

KO struggling to get up saw TKO walking towards his friends who had worried looks on there faces.

TKO was about to strike, but then KO stood up off the ground.

KO: TKO!!!! Leave them out of this!!!!

TKO turned around and just started laughing.

TKO: So what?! You want to fight me alone or something? I am stronger than ALL of you combined!!! I'll crush you instantly! If your pathetic friends can't beat me, what makes you think you can even stand a chance?!! You can't even fight a single stupid robot by yourself!!

KO's confidence suddenly decreased. He knew TKO was correct, in fact, every word he said was true. He didn't know what to do so instead of doing anything, he stood there, trying so hard not to cry not facing anything but the ground, as he stood there, he started to think.

"What kind of hero am I if I can't even beat a single robot all by my self?"

"Do I even deserve to be out of that cage?"

"Do I even deserve Rad, Enid, and Dendy to be my friends?"

His thoughts once again were interrupted.

Enid: KO!!! You can do it! You are strong no matter what he says! You are strong in your own way!!!!!

TKO: N-no! Shut up!!!!

KO looked up, and started forming a small smile on his face for what seemed like ever!

Rad: Yes KO! You are a good friend! You have a kind heart! You may not be as strong as others, but at least your trying!!! And that's what counts!!!

Rad started to blush at the last thing he said.

Dendy: you were my first friend KO, and I really appreciate you always helping, without you, I wouldn't have met Rad and Enid, without you, I wouldn't have ever understood the concept friendship.

KO's happiness started coming back to him, he knew he made mistakes, but according to his friends... WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES and that's what he started to realize. What he also realized, was that there was always a way to fix those mistakes... By doing something about it.

A sense of hope filled up in KO's heart, he closed his eyes, and began to focus... Focus.... Focus....

An orange Aurora was formed around his body, as he kept on focusing.

TKO: well, you wanna fight or not?

KO opened his eyes

KO: let's finish this.

TKO laughed..

The three just stood there, knowing this was KO's fight. They sat there and watched hoping KO could beat him.

Purple magic started forming around TKO's body, he ran towards KO and started to strike his powerful fist at him, KO ducked his head and TKO ended up hitting the ground instead.

TKO: Grrr... >:-(

KO still standing there was waiting, waiting for him to strike. And yet again? He did! TKO charged his fist aiming for KO's face but KO grabbed his fist, pulled him up, and smashed him to the ground.

TKO: ugh... Your still weak! I'm just going easy on you!!!!!

KO: Why would you be going easy on me though? Or are you just NOT admitting that your not doing so well as you thought you were going to?

TKO grew angry at what KO just said to him. His anger gave him more power, he held out his two fists, and blasted his powerful magic towards KO.

Since KO was so focused, we slid under the power of TKO and did the slide kick his mother taught him a while ago ending up kicking TKO up into the air and landing hard on the ground.

Rad, Enid, and Dendy: Woo hoo! Yea KO!!!!

TKO: ugh!! Just go back into the cage and let me take control!

KO: No! You'll just destroy everything again!!! You will hurt my friends!!! And I am not gonna let that happen TKO!

TKO was so mad. He ran towards KO and landed his fist against KO's. Which made a loud bang!!

Dendy just realized something, the bracelet was still on TKO, if he somehow found out how to use it, he could escape his mind!

Dendy: KO!!! Get the bracelet from TKO! No time to explain just do it!!

KO was confused by this but decided to attempt to take it anyway.

TKO looked at his arm and noticed the bracelet...

TKO: what? THIS?! You want this Crummy old thing?!

KO: Yes!!! Give it now!

TKO: alright!

TKO took off the bracelet, but instead of Giving it to KO, he smashed  and blasted it.

KO: *Gasp* Dendy I'm so sorry!!!

Dendy: Don't worry KO, I didn't need it, It just COULD NOT be with TKO after we leave your mind!

KO: oh alright. You guys should leave my mind somehow, I'll be ok.

The three looked at eachother and then decided to again trust KO.

Rad, Enid, and Dendy: alright.

As TKO and KO started to battle again, the three began to hold hands with Rad holding Enid's hand, And Enid holding Dendy's hand they all still had there bracelets on.

Dendy: You guys ready?

Enid and Rad: yep.

The three glanced at the fight which TKO and KO were having, after that, Rad snapped his fingers, and they were back in reality.

Dendy: I hope he can do it.

Rad and Enid both nodded in agreement.

TO BE CONTINUED

Gee!! And I thought the other chapter was long! This one was even longer! Anyway, I will update soon!

God bless you all ♥️