"Mmhm, our marketing did a very good job. Good thing the investor is close to me~" he hums lowly as he make a contact with the shining sun. He smiled, nobody knows if its his actual smile or just 'business' smile as always. His breath was the only thing he heard until his gorgeous secretary comes into his office with piles of documents.

"Kiyoko. Didn't I tell you to knock-"

"Oikawa-san, please stop looking at the blazing sun, you will hurt your eyes." She placed the piles on Tooru's table and put on her best smile. "Also, please look at these documents, and then you may continue spacing out, Oikawa-san."
The brunette took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he looks at some documents Kiyoko gave him, before he can open his mouth to talk, "Please finish it in 30 minutes, you will have a meeting with our client." Tooru nodded slightly and Kiyoko walked out from his office.

Tooru quickly scanned the files and he was also very fast at rejecting few applications from people, not because he hates those people, but because safety reasons. He already trust enough his awesome team. After a full 15 minutes reading the documents Kiyoko gave him , he turns his face back to the window. Spacing out was what Kiyoko said about this, but to Tooru he is only deep in thought without realizing sometimes he can just not blinking for hours.

Following every schedule Kiyoko told him, he just boredly listens to people statement in meetings. Giving a fake opinion, a business smile, a forced laugh, Oikawa Tooru is supposed to be hanging out with his friends in his age now. Becoming a young, a very young CEO right after he finished his master degree at the college isn't easy. His father passed away when he was at Tokyo, at the same place with him. Not with- beep i'll stop here.

On the first day he works as CEO he stated that he is going to change the whole team of LUCKY company. He want to change the team to people that he trust. His friends, he asked them to be part of his team in the company. His actions was shown in the first page of paper with a very huge headline, "CEO of LUCKY Company change the whole team for LUCKY Company." Kiyoko who  was the manager of volleyball team at her college, wasn't very surprised to find her husband, Tanaka Ryunosuke  asked her to be the executive secretary at LUCKY Company . 

A risk taker was the only thing came into Lev's mind when Tooru went out to Russia only to recruit him as his bodyguard. Yaku didn't mind of course, if his alpha want to help him then he'll go with him back to Japan. With the omega's agreement, Lev became Tooru's bodyguard. 

"Am I simply a driver to you, Tooru?" A man snickered at his boyfriend, "Oh come on Issei,  adjudant , you are literally one of the important position." "I mean, you two do know why I'm changing the whole team right?" The black haired guy sighed and nodded, "You just want him to be happy." "The other company will be watching you, Tooru." "I know, that is why I trust my friends to help me, Takahiro." A light punch greeting the brunette with a small laugh from the pink haired man. 

"Alright, We are in."

Every person who were in a match against Aoba Johsai was asked to be part of LUCKY Company, excluding those who already have job. Most of Tooru's friends moved to Tokyo as the chances of getting job are higher in Tokyo. But strangely, Tsukishima Kei, who is supposed to be living with Kuroo Tetsurou was alone in his apartment. 

"Where is Tetsu?" The blonde avoided the question so many times it frustrated Tooru, "Where-" "I don't know, Oikawa-san. I already agreed that i'll help you, why do you need Tetsu? Just me, it's already enough." was the answer Tooru gets after trying so many times. Well, it's impossible for him to not knowing where is his fiance, why try so hard hiding it from Tooru? 

Back to the company,Kiyoko, who is the executive secretary was in shock, so many connections Tooru has she can meet every person who once against her team. The Vice President of Marketing, Mai Nametsu was the manager for Dateko high. The Vice President of Sales, Akaashi Keiji was the setter in Fukurodani Academy, not only them people who were in Johzenji High, Kakugawa High even Shiratorizawa Academy.

In just a week, Tooru succeed in re-organizing the team. Not mentioning he also provides them with an apartment room each person because of the sudden decision on changing the team of his company. It's only going to be for a month, not a problem for someone like Tooru.  His Father left everything for him, yes Tooru is the only child of Oikawa's family, there is only his mother left. At first, the CEO was going to be his own Mother, Watanabe Mika. But, turns out one of his father last wishes was Oikawa Tooru to be the CEO. 

The first week with the new team went well, the office workers doesn't mind anything, although Tooru still got criticized from his company office workers. Rumors around the workers going around there and there. But, as long as his friends are there with him. He is going to be fine, isn't he? 

"Iwa-chan.."

And again, lost in thought. The sound of the rain fills his car, the sound of the rain it's calming but sad. As if the sky was crying, as if it were saying sorry to the sun for crying, the dark clouds fills the sky as if they were hugging the crying sky. But rain brings joy, the trees were singing happily with their leaves. 

"Tooru, we are here. I'll get you down." he  said as he opens the door and an umbrella for Tooru. The black haired man opens the car door, "Tooru. Hey. Come on" Tooru walks out beside Issei to his own house. "There, sir. Do you need anything?" the adjudant asked, "Tell Kiyoko that tomorrow I want to cancel my meeting on 2 pm to 5 pm." "Wha- The client are important you know Tooru-" "Well cancel it or Kiyoko attend it." The brunette said walking inside the house after his butler opened the door for him leaving Issei a bit speechless.

"Sebastian, please prepare a bath for me . I'll go sleep." The butler man took his master suit and bow to him, "But you have an unexpected guest sir. He is waiting in your room." Tooru guessed who it is and let out a deep sigh as he walk to his room.

A pair of sharp eyes stab his skin as soon as he step inside his room, "You are back and you are late." "I'm sorry there was some meetings so I-" "Didn't I told you to come home exactly at 6 pm?" The deep voice made Tooru shivered to his bone, terrified. "I'm sorry.. Wakatoshi.." "Go. Take a bath and change your clothes to formal clothes. We have dinner with your mother and my parents." As soon he said that, Wakatoshi left the room.

"Yes, fiance."

  ─
A/N
Hehe. GEheehehehHEHEHE, so the story is a bit clearer now. Rather than before, so messy omg. I'll try to update each week if I have time.
THE FINAL EXAM IS NEARBYYYY sooo I don't know but wish me luck hunnss~!

I hope you guys like the story, please give the story votes.

Be patients for you all who are curious about what happen next, see ya mwah mwah!