Closer

"Are you ok?"

"You're safe now.."

Taehyung had been doing dishes for over 30 minutes or so, but his eyes were stuck on the green outside, mind wandering elsewhere. He kept rubbing and rubbing, until a deep voice snapped him out of his trance and he continued what he was actually doing.

"Tae..?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"You seem lost"

Taehyung bit his lips and kept on doing the plates, yoongi throwing him a light smile from beside him. He hadn't got much time to spend with his cute boyfriend these days so he payed it back by doing dishes with him. Taehyung was more than glad since he usually did it alone.

Keeping away the plates yoongi rushed out of the kitchen to get back to his pending files on the table. Taehyung wiped the remaining plates and kept them away.

"Yoongi can we go out today??? Jimin called me to meet up at the mall so i thought you could come too..." Taehyung knew his boyfriend didn't appreciate him going out alone but he asked anyways...

Yoongi thought for a second but his eyes stood frozen on the files at the table and he sighed. Not again.

"No Tae...i can't there's too much to do.."

Taehyung could hear the disappointment in his voice from the kitchen. He pouted , wiping his hands with a towel while trailing towards the taller. Yoongi pulled him towards himself, planting a soft kiss on the younger's forehead as he gazed into the blonde's eyes.

"Y-You're always busy.." Taehyung frowned.

"I promise I'll take you out next time ok?"

Taehyung nodded with a soft smile. He doesn't know when a time like this would come again. Working at an insurance company and that too with a boyfriend who's a florist like Taehyung , yoongi found it quite hard. While Taehyung was free almost, yoongi was bunked with work and he could do nothing about it.

Taehyung went towards his room to get fresh, his phone buzzing, obviously Jimin spamming him with messages. Taehyung couldn't hold in his laughter as he pulled down his pants and changed into ripped blue jeans and then wore a large pale pink sweater over it, ignoring his friend's messages.

He waved his boyfriend bye and texting on his phone, he walked to the nearest bus stop quickly. Standing under the shelter, this time a group of strangers surrounding him, he was met with a wave of memories hitting him again. He could feel it...He could almost imagine that same stranger leering at him from the opposite side, making him shiver. He can feel his dangerous yet protective presence even though a week had passed. But with a shake of his head he realised he was only dreaming.

What the hell is wrong with me!!

The bus ride was comfortable as usual. Answering his friend's messages in between he realised he had reached the stop and got out with excited eyes. He walked a little further to reach to the mall and he didn't even have to ask to find out where Jimin would be. At the food corner.